Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2001 10:25:53 AM EDT
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011109/wl/people_prince_charles.html[/url]

By J. MICHAEL LYONS, Associated Press Writer

RIGA, Latvia (AP) - A 16-year-old-girl who slapped Prince Charles in the face with a red carnation was formally charged Friday with endangering the life of a high official.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:28:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Dopey Brits.

I thought they said banning guns would put an end to deadly assaults like this one.

No offense to any Dopey Brits out there.

Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I can see I'm not the only one to see this.

LOL! All I want to know is with all the left wing cry bibies in he UK will somebody slap her with something cuz she killed that poor flower?[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:37:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Is there something about carnations that I don't know?  Should I be selling a rifle to buy a bunch of these before they get banned? [:)]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm confused, which one is the high official now, the flower or Prince Charles?
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:37:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Funny - she hit him in the face as a means of protesting the war.

Why didn't I think of that??? Violence as a means of promoting peace.

Of course, SOMEONE should hit this guy in the head for dumping Di and shagging a goat like Camilla.

What's in their tea over there???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top