Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2001 8:04:25 AM EDT
Looking for a place to go shooting. That alows evil black rifles and maybe even alittle rapid fire in the E. TN area. Go Big Orange (fyi: gona beat Memphis). R35
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:45:38 AM EDT
The closest one I know of is in Norris, TN. You'll need to call the Norris PD and get a membership first though. I think it only costs $20/year.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:18:12 AM EDT
My dad was a long time member of the Volunteer Rifle and Pistol Club on Rifle Range Rd, just outside of Halls as you live Fountain City. I don't know if it's still around but they had a great rifle and pistol range. I grew up shooting there. Man do I miss home! If KPD didn't have such a crappy work shift, I could almost talk myself into applying. Did I say, I miss home??????????????[:(]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 7:15:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By pakrat: My dad was a long time member of the Volunteer Rifle and Pistol Club on Rifle Range Rd, just outside of Halls as you live Fountain City. I don't know if it's still around but they had a great rifle and pistol range. I grew up shooting there. Man do I miss home! If KPD didn't have such a crappy work shift, I could almost talk myself into applying. Did I say, I miss home??????????????[:(]
View Quote
Just shot there Thursday. Good place, 100 yrds, but bench positions only. I would've shot better had I been able to shoot 3 position...
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:37:06 AM EDT
I've just moved to Knoxville a couple of months ago and I'm looking for any outdoor ranges that allow sub guns (waiting for one on transfer) and belt feds. I don't mind driving an hour or two for a good range. Any groups that get together? thanks, Dan
Top Top