Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2001 7:56:09 AM EDT
I don't know oneshot, but I was just wondering if anyone has collaborated his story. I was just reading the FAL files, and some guy on there was relating some story about how he got arrested and stuff.

http://www.l1a1.com/cgi-bin/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=015228

Anyways a board member did a little snooping and found out that the story was false. I am very impressed at the outpouring of sympathy and the offers for help ($$$$), and while it is fantastic to see people rallying to help one of our own, i worry that it may be a similar story as on FALFiles.

Anyways, no flames intended, I just read the post on FALfiles and wondered about this story too.

SHawn
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Apparantly it has been verified by a board member who is an LEO.

Also, Oneshot is a reputable member here.  No flame...it's a fair question.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top