Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2001 4:59:27 PM EDT
He's a riot. He has brought out the true colors of Hollywood. Just a bunch of nauseating(sp)
individuals.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:04:47 PM EDT
[#1]
He handled that Clowney jackass very well.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He's a riot. He has brought out the true colors of Hollywood. Just a bunch of nauseating(sp)
individuals.
View Quote

Yeah, it was great to see somebody on tv expose them for the shallow bastards they are.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Pangea like Bill O'Reilly! Bill O'Reilly make Pangea believe that great spirit not make all people behind glass the same. Dan Rather, Alan Colmbs, Peter Jennings make Pangea think great spirit have hardon for people behind glass.

Untill he proves otherwise, Bill O'Reilly has the Pangea seal of approval. He is a bit arrogant but thats only because he's right all the time.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Bill O'Reilly in 2008.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I disagree with B O on this one.  It is not the celebs that should be pressuring the charities, but the people who gave their hard earned dollars.  If I gave money to those chumps and expected it to help victims, I would call them up for a refund.  If enough people did that, the charities would darn well step up to the plate.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Its downright appalling that the citizens of this nation gave close to 400million (maybe more) towards the families & victims of the 911 attack...& very little of it has been dispersed.

I wonder what they are really doing with all that money...let alone all that interest.

Very sad & frustrating.  How hard can it be to give money away in America?  That's like trying to give away water in the desert...it ain't that hard.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top