User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2001 11:39:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Man that's surreal!

And school's are gonna let out soon!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:00:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn!  When I read the topic, it scared the hell out of me.  I was afraid it was a red Suburban. [;)]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got friends in Dallas who are watching the news coverage right now and relaying it to me on IRC.  Pretty funny stuff.  Hope they bag the loser before school is out.  He's apparently been shot at by the cops.

Any idea why he's running?

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
It's on the local NBC station here. I'm surprised they haven't shot that asshole yet. Just missed that school bus!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#5]
The 18 wheeler is stolen.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Is OJ in TX?
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh well it's over.

Personally, I would have liked to see a sharpshooter on an overpass put 15-20 shots into the cab.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like they just got him.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#10]
1 in custody
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#11]
The guy just stopped the truck and surrendered.

What's beyond funny is while this has been happening the Mayor of Dallas, a black liberal, has had a press conference announcing he is resigning to run for the Senate.  NOBODY IS WATCHING THE MAYOR!!!  NOBODY!  EVERYONE IS WATCHING THE CHASE!  The good mayor's press opportunity is screwed!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey...I hope it wasn't Jarhead 22 driving this stolen 18 wheeler in the pursuit.  Didn't I read something about him having his underwear in a bunch or something?  Isn't he in the Dallas area?  
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Man, that was great. Its the funniest thing I've seen all week.

I wish all criminals would make such a big scene.

Michael
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What's beyond funny is while this has been happening the Mayor of Dallas, a black liberal, has had a press conference announcing he is resigning to run for the Senate.  NOBODY IS WATCHING THE MAYOR!!!  NOBODY!  EVERYONE IS WATCHING THE CHASE!  The good mayor's press opportunity is screwed!
View Quote

You just wait, pretty soon we will be hearing about a Republican/Conservitive plot, to distract the people from the real issue's [:(!]

Some one buy that guy a Guiness [:D]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hey...I hope it wasn't Jarhead 22 driving this stolen 18 wheeler in the pursuit.  Didn't I read something about him having his underwear in a bunch or something?  Isn't he in the Dallas area?  
View Quote

[b]HAH!![/b]

Shows what you know! If it was me driving that 18 wheeler, I'd have Mr. T in the passenger seat manning an M60 in a ring turret welded into the roof, and there would be plates of sheet steel welded over the engine compartment. I would not be killed or captured by the haphazard, crooked cops, but would take a tasteful flesh wound, probably to the upper arm, right at the end, and be nursed to by the smokin-hot, tight-flannel-shirt-wearing babe as the credits roll.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:39:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[b]HAH!![/b]

Shows what you know! If it was me driving that 18 wheeler, I'd have Mr. T in the passenger seat manning an M60 in a ring turret welded into the roof, and there would be plates of sheet steel welded over the engine compartment. I would not be killed or captured by the haphazard, crooked cops, but would take a tasteful flesh wound, probably to the upper arm, right at the end, and be nursed to by the smokin-hot, tight-flannel-shirt-wearing babe as the credits roll.
View Quote

LOL...what in the heck do you dream of when you are in fantasy land!!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]HAH!![/b]

View Quote

View Quote

My guess, and this is strictly off the top of my head, is The A-Team. [:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]HAH!![/b]

View Quote

View Quote

My guess, and this is strictly off the top of my head, is The A-Team. [:D]

God Bless Texas
View Quote

I sure hope it's more of the tight shirt wearing babe than the A Team
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:00:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, back to the topic at hand, does anyone know why this guy stole the truck?  I mean, an 18 wheeler is not exactly the ideal getaway vehicle, not to mention that it takes a bit of training to drive one.

God Bless Texas.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#21]
My cable company is switching to digital cable.  I turned on my TV the other day, to Fox News as usual, and it is the [b]Oprah Network!!![/b]  I have been without Fox news for two days and I can't stand it.  Tried to watch other news channels but I can't stand them.  Ahh, it sucks, I need to get the new digital cable box and get fox news back!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top