Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2001 8:46:45 PM EDT
Here is a link and pic to check out for anyone interseted in a tshirt.
[url]http://www.velocity.net/~digital/wallpaper5.html[/url]
It's the one on the right side of the link page.
[img]http://www.velocity.net/~digital/usa_tshirt/usa_2ndAmendment.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 2:37:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Thanks DX.

[:)]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 2:59:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Not sure if you or someone else created the design, but here is a little criticism.

The bullet holes should go.  Looks like spray fire, not accurate. [;)]  The mag in the AR is too long.  20 or 30 rounder would look nice, not the 40. The ammo looks too organized, just a pile on the floor would look better.  Get rid of the ammo cans.  Just my humble opinions.  Hope ya don't mind.

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:21:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish people would leave the critical comments to themselves.
If you can do better go for it, otherwise quit nit-picking someone elses work.

Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say..."shut up or I'll smack the fire out of you"... Mine did!

Digitalextreme,

It looks way cool to me...
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:24:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wish people would leave the critical comments to themselves.
If you can do better go for it, otherwise quit nit-picking someone elses work.

Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say..."shut up or I'll smack the fire out of you"... Mine did!

Digitalextreme,

It looks way cool to me...
View Quote

Yes, it does look cool. What was wrong with the respectful creative criticism??? As an artist myself, I seek it out.

[b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b]
[b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE!
2/505 PIR
H-MINUS[/red][/size=4][/b]

[i]You might be Airborne if... you Stand up and Yell "Sound off for equipment check" after the stewardess finishes giving seat belt operating instructions on a commercial flight. - Michael A. Andrascik III[/i]
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:44:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Exactly.  I figured whoever created it might like come constructive criticism.  

M4A3, take your own advise.  If you have nothing positive to say, DON'T.  [:D]

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:48:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll agree.

Any businessman looking to sell something would LOVE for his customers to make constructive suggestions as to what they would like for his products to look like, so that they will buy them.

He would much prefer that than for them to just think "I don't like it" and to take their business elsewhere.

My $0.02

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:55:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not sure if you or someone else created the design, but here is a little criticism.

The bullet holes should go.  Looks like spray fire, not accurate. [;)]  The mag in the AR is too long.  20 or 30 rounder would look nice, not the 40. The ammo looks too organized, just a pile on the floor would look better.  Get rid of the ammo cans.  Just my humble opinions.  Hope ya don't mind.

View Quote

I do like the original design.....but I pretty much agree with 7 on this one.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wanted the bullet holes to look scattered. I like the ammo cans in it. I love the 40 round colt mag, looks bad-ass to me. I agree with the ammo but I didn't have time to situate ammo and take a good clean photo.

I don't mind at all, maybe I'll post a new one in the future.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep, it's new now. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Digital....aint photoshop a wonderful thing?[:D]

You did a real good job..but one thing. The shadows are off. Consistancy...AR one way..er....two actually and the ammo cans the other, but other than that, you did a great job!...whats the font?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I like it....very cool.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#12]
... nice work!
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 7:51:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Digital....aint photoshop a wonderful thing?[:D]

You did a real good job..but one thing. The shadows are off. Consistancy...AR one way..er....two actually and the ammo cans the other, but other than that, you did a great job!...whats the font?
View Quote

The shadows aren't off if it was lit from two separate lights [;)] for the shadow to be exact for the ammo cans it would have needed to be directly behind them which looked strange. I changed the ammo can shadow just a bit to the right to add depth.
The font is called "Tempus Sans"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top