Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/6/2001 8:30:48 PM EDT
Just cause I haven't seen it in a while and ran across it. [url]www.jonathonrobinson.com/secret.html[/url] I will protect you.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 8:49:10 PM EDT
hahahaha That is incorrect! The shover robot will protect me!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:07:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/6/2001 9:01:32 PM EDT by sr15]
Finally, the story behind that movie, an ICQ prank: [url]http://www.somethingawful.com/spam/icq/spacerobot/index.htm[/url] Well, it makes a little bit more sense now, but not much. Edited to add: more pranks here [url]http://www.somethingawful.com/spam/[/url]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:31:04 PM EDT
Damn my dial-up connection! LOADING..LOADING..LOADING..LOADING..LOADING........I feel asleep and I still don't know what it's about.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:24:01 PM EDT
Heh. Poor Corn_Boy.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:28:40 AM EDT
............................................................................[>:/] That's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:41:47 AM EDT
I still say, "Pushing" is the answer.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:43:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SNorman: hahahaha That is incorrect! The shover robot will protect me!
View Quote
For a second there I thought you were calling me a robot. Check my profile.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:23:40 AM EDT
View Quote
Oh no! He's the Shover robot. He's the one who pushed Grandma down the stairs!! Look out!! Chokey....can you access your transistor gigaflop switch to the analogue Proteus nord rack 2 Quasimidi ray diode? Please turn yourself off NOW!! [:0] [i]I do not have stairs in my house...I do not have stairs in my house...I do not have stairs in my house...[/i]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:42:49 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AR-15gal:
View Quote
Oh no! He's the Shover robot. He's the one who pushed Grandma down the stairs!! Look out!! Chokey....can you access your transistor gigaflop switch to the analogue Proteus nord rack 2 Quasimidi ray diode? Please turn yourself off NOW!! [:0] [i]I do not have stairs in my house...I do not have stairs in my house...I do not have stairs in my house...[/i]
View Quote
hahahaha well just in case Chokey goes out shooting with another member here, and said member "disappears" and when questioned Chokey says he "fell down the stairs" WE KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!!!
Top Top