Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/6/2001 11:12:29 AM EDT
I recently lost one of the keys that immobilizes the dial on my gun safe. The local gunsmith couldn't or wouldn't reproduce the one I had. I e-mailed Liberty Safe with my predicament and I received a response in about 30 minutes. They have to send me a form for a duplicate key request. So far I am impressed. We'll see how this goes from here. I'll keep you posted if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 1:15:31 PM EDT
After getting off of the phone with them, they are going to send me a duplicate key request form. If I had a fax, I would already have it. They asked for my serial number and did not have record of sending in the warranty card. (hmmm, I normally always send those things in) Evidently if I would have sent it in, this could have been fixed a lot easier.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:44:02 PM EDT
You can't open it without the key? I'm not knowledgeable on the dial's. Guess this is one benefit of a digital lock. [;)] Glad Liberty is helping you out.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:51:28 PM EDT
Hay Dan. I have a fax. How are you doing? You can Email me if you got my new email address? If not, post a reply to let me know. I will fax any thing for you. Let me know. I was in your neck of the woods sunday. I cought a lot of Reds in Trinity Bay last Sunday. It was a good day of fishing. Untill that day Falcon out.
Top Top