Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2001 10:06:14 AM EDT
Those of you who have been following the interviews of various Muslim leaders on Fox should be interested to note that apparently their beliefs aren't abstract policy followed only by the upper echelons of the various Islamic support organizations.

Apparently a Muslim has been hanging around a friend's parties for the past couple of months, as he attends the same school as the friend. This guy only observes the "no pork" rule, he smokes, drinks and even uses the wacky weed, hasn't prayed for two years since he has been here from Saudi to attend school. A "moderate" Muslim if I ever heard of one.

Well we met and got to talking recently and he tells me:

1. 911 was "terrible", "wrong" and "Islam does not condone that type of behaivor", "but the US brought this on herself"

2. The current attacks are "uncalled for" and will only breed more terrorists actions and perpetuate the "war"

3. The Muslims that have been shooting/bombing civilians in Israel are only responding to "Jewish aggression", "Jewish terrorism".

4. The harsh laws in Saudi make it a peaceful society

5. US-based militias are a/the real threat to the US [this was unsolicted, by the way]

Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#1]
This is just the kind of guy who would get punched in the mouth and dumped on the front stoop in a party at my house.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Blood pressure test complete, BP meds are functioning normally...
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like your friend needs an attitude adjustment southern style.  Me and my homies know of "gooduns" using  just about every farm animal/implement you can think of.  If he thinks Saudi's harsh laws is superior to America's freedom, I would like to introduce him to my John Deere 3 point hitch and a stud horse.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:34:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Tell him that we are going to lay waste to his homeland.  
Tell him that someday he will be forcibly arrested and deported.
Tell him that Mecca and Medina will some day be smoking holes.
Tell him that we can kill all of them, and they can't kill all of us.
Say all of this with a smile and no malice.
Buy him another beer, tell him you wish it wasn't so, but that it's just plain unavoidable.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Tell him that we are going to lay waste to his homeland.  
Tell him that someday he will be forcibly arrested and deported.
Tell him that Mecca and Medina will some day be smoking holes.
Tell him that we can kill all of them, and they can't kill all of us.
Say all of this with a smile and no malice.
Buy him another beer, tell him you wish it wasn't so, but that it's just plain unavoidable.
View Quote

Go, Major, Go, Major!!!

[b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b]
[b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE!
2/505 PIR
H-MINUS[/red][/size=4][/b]
[i]Airborne Toast
I have ridden the skies in great machines, hooked up and jumped with the best of men.
I have fought long and hard, and when I felt I had no energy left,  I have
 been fired by the fear that if I stopped   fighting, my comrades would die.
And when I was in danger, enemy all around, I     heard the thunder from my left and my right,   as my life was defended.
I have never been alone. I live, jump, fight and   battle to victory with the greatest assemblage   of men on earth.
Gentlemen, to the BROTHERHOOD of the AIRBORNE.
To the AIRBORNE ![/i]
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#6]
If two years in the 'land of the free' can't change his mind about the error of his ways, then a swift kick in the britches and a fond 'bon voyage' back to the place of his birth should do the trick.

Imagine being back there after living here!

Eric The(ISayWeGiveTheseFolksAnotherMonthToGetTheir'PoopInAGroup',Naw,It's[u]Way[/u]PastTime!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Um, why is it that we just don't wipe out all of Afganastan? Does anyone here actually care about that country? It's not like they contribute to the world aconomy or anything. Maybe we would tick off OPEC, but wouldn't you rather sleep better at night than pay for cheap gas?

Could someone please photoshop me a picture of a desert with a sign sayings "Afganastan: Future site for a big hole in the ground"?
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 1:57:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Did specify how or why America "brought this on herself"?
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#9]
"but the US brought this on herself"

Ok so the Bin Laden brought thins on hisself!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Now there's something I just don't understand,

we keep getting told "we brought it on ourselves" for supporting Isreal.  Seems to me the only ones stopping the Isreali's from wiping every Palestinian off the planet is us.  It sure ain't the fear of retaliation from other Arab nations.

I say we let Saddam loose, since the only thing that stops a terrorist seems to be marshal law.  The let Isreal loose to "do what they gotta do".  We'll get out of everybody's way & wish them all well....
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#11]
NoFFL,
Tell that 3rd world butthead we brought these attacks on ourselves by saving his country and liberating Kuwait while all those good moslems did nothing. Remind him how we came to the aid of Bosnia (a muslim country)when their women were being gang raped and their people subjected to forced deportation, and most muslims did nothing. Also remind that dork it was our Gulf War victory that made a Palestinian authority a possibility. Last but not least, ask this miscreant if his student visa is up to date, if not call INS. Then[stick]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
NoFFL,
Tell that 3rd world butthead we brought these attacks on ourselves by saving his country and liberating Kuwait while all those good moslems did nothing. Remind him how we came to the aid of Bosnia (a muslim country)when their women were being gang raped and their people subjected to forced deportation, and most muslims did nothing. Also remind that dork it was our Gulf War victory that made a Palestinian authority a possibility. Last but not least, ask this miscreant if his student visa is up to date, if not call INS. Then[stick]
View Quote

SWEEEET!![:)]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Dumbass...
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Palestine is neither a state nor a nation.  It is a land no body inhabitated before the Jews returned.  Jews show up, Arabs see this as a threat so they tell their sheep-herding nomads that the land is theirs if they squat it.

The poor brainwashed Muslims have a one-sided history book.  Their civilization tanked 1200 years ago and they are still thinking they can have it like in days of old.  

If the United States oil companies had brokered a different deal, those Arabs would be poorer than North Africa.  

Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
........ Last but not least, ask this miscreant if his student visa is up to date, if not call INS. Then[stick]
View Quote

my wife works for INS. ill be glad to pass on to her that fucknut's visa number or whatever they use to get in the country. i think it deserves a good eyeballing dontcha all think?
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Just more evidence to the thick heads that we are at war with all islam!

While I support nuking Afganistan and any other moslem shithole that wants to oppose the US, I do not want to make a smoking hole of Medina or Mecca.  Level them flat and raise thousands of HOGS on the ruins.  That way the moslems can face Mecca and realize the error of their ways!  In fact, we should import hogs to all areas we destroy so the stink permeates the countryside - no doubt an improvement!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#17]
"AMERICA: Love it or leave it"
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well we met and got to talking recently and he tells me:

1. 911 was "terrible", "wrong" and "Islam does not condone that type of behaivor", "but the US brought this on herself"

2. The current attacks are "uncalled for" and will only breed more terrorists actions and perpetuate the "war"

3. The Muslims that have been shooting/bombing civilians in Israel are only responding to "Jewish aggression", "Jewish terrorism".

4. The harsh laws in Saudi make it a peaceful society

5. US-based militias are a/the real threat to the US [this was unsolicted, by the way]
View Quote

If this was said in front of me I would:

1. kick his ass [B)]
2. kick his ass a little more [BD]
3. call the fbi and report him... hey you never know [;)]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If this was said in front of me I would:

1. kick his ass [B)]
2. kick his ass a little more [BD]
3. call the fbi and report him... hey you never know [;)]
View Quote

I solicited his opinion, I am the one who "started it" so I was prepared for an answer in this vein.

But let me tell you, actually hearing what had only been lofty television comments come out of this guys mouth, my desire to nuke Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria and Lebanon as retaliation and warning to all other nations on earth felt like I was setting my sights too low.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This is just the kind of guy who would get punched in the mouth and dumped on the front stoop in a party at my house.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#21]
[i]They love our milk and honey but they preach about some other way of livin',
And when they're runnin' down our country hoss, they're walkin' on the fightin' side of me.....[/i]
-[b]Merle Haggard[/b]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:58:23 PM EDT
[#22]
This just proves my theory that "moderate muslims" are just the ones that don't have the balls to actually take the yoke or pull the trigger themselves.  Even our alleged "ally" SaudiCrapola in the coalition is hinting that we brought this on ourselves.

My vote is to level the three largest cites in
Iraq, Syria, Iran, Algeria, Libya, Afghanistan, and any other predominantly muslim country and then start saying how they "brought it on themselves" because of their policies towards Americans.

Crash.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#23]
These jokers are still living in the middle ages. They aren't concerned with improving the Moslem world by eliminating disease, educating the populus, building industry, and promoting individual freedom like we have here - they only want to destroy those who do better than them. That Moslem guy's father sent his son to the US because the education in his native country sucks. Ask that Moslem guy how his hatred of the West will improve the Moslem world.

The Moslem world still revolves around Mideval warlords and tribal wars like it did 1000 years ago. The dictators that rule Moslem countries control the populus through propaganda and anti-Western retoric. They stay in control by using the West as the enemy. Your Moslem bud bought the anti-West propaganda. He is brainless d1ck incapable of rational thought.

It would be terrible if a smallpox plague swept through the Moslem world and the West wasn't there to save them like we did 35 years ago.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#24]
DnPRK I agree witha all but the last line.  It is true the moslems are living 1500 years in the past and insult Allah by failing to use the brains he gave them to better themselves.  It is the failed religion of a failed society.  When they want something, they look to the West.  All they know is ignorance and violence.  We need to introduce them to a level of violence unknown for over 50 years.  It is about all they understand!

As far as smallpox, the only thing protecting us from it is luck and the vermin knowing they have even less defense against it than we do.  Next plague they have we need to sit back and enjoy the show.  Any that die of disease or starvation are ones we don't have to kill.

Our own defense against smallpox is weak - only a few million doses of vaccine and over a year to make any more because of the shortsightedness of our government!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#25]
So when this raghead gave you this bs were you able to keep a straight face?
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:37:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I solicited his opinion, I am the one who "started it" so I was prepared for an answer in this vein.

View Quote

Don't get me wrong here - sounds like you have evolved light years beyond me at that age - but in my 165 man frat house, that would have been considered all in the name of good fun:

Bait the foreign student into an anti american heated argument.

Minimum 15 guys knock the shit out of him

Throw his ass into the intersection - let someone else call the ambulance

Police arrive - no arrests

Appear before the school judiciary committee for a slap on the wrist

Well - I guess you would have to call the way you handled it progress - truely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top