Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2001 1:21:04 AM EDT
I can truthfully say that there is at least one 'American' serving in Afghanistan that I'd like to see come 'home' in a body bag! His name is Mohammad Junaid, here's his story!

From:[url]http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,3191386%255E954,00.html[/url]

[size=4]New York survivor's son turns traitor[/size=4]
Damon Johnston in New York 06nov01

MOHAMMAD Junaid's mother was led to safety from the blazing World Trade Centre by New York's brave firefighters and policemen.

But 26-year-old Junaid's thank you has shocked New York.

In return for saving his mum's life, the Islamic-American has turned traitor and bought a one-way ticket to Pakistan to sign up for the Taliban and kill Americans.

Junaid left on what could be a suicide mission one week after his mother – an office worker on the ninth floor of the north tower – was among the survivors.

About 4500 others were not so lucky, and lost their lives in the terror strikes on September 11.

"My mother was in the north tower of the World Trade Centre but I still feel absolutely no remorse about what happened on September 11," Junaid said.

"I saw the towers collapse but felt nothing for the Americans inside. I may hold an American passport, but I am not an American – I am a Muslim."

Junaid offered his own personal jihad against his own country when in Islamabad, Pakistan, as he waited to cross the border into Afghanistan to join the Taliban.

"I did not feel any remorse for the Americans who died," Junaid told Britain's ITN television network.

"I'm willing to kill the Americans. I will kill every American that I see in Afghanistan. And I'll kill every American soldier that I see in Pakistan."

Junaid's parents migrated from Pakistan.

Hmmm, This may be a 'suicide mission'? Yep, that's a sure possibility. Maybe young Mohammad wasn't watching enough t.v. coverage lately about how the US forces were clobbering the Taliban troops on the ground?

But that's OK, he'll be getting a really swell view of the US air war now!

Eric The(BTW,ThanksMr.&Mrs.JunaidForDoingARealBangUpJobRaisingLittleMohammadAsAFineAmericanCitizen!GotAnyMoreLikeHimAtHome?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 1:40:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Junaid left on what could be a suicide mission
View Quote

One can only hope.  Tell me again what a great idea it was to let these people into this country again?  
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 1:47:08 AM EDT
[#2]
AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! Lemme at that little punk ass brat.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:03:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Put him on Americas Most Wanted as prime times first WANTED DEAD (preferably) OR ALIVE!!! [:)>]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:45:57 AM EDT
[#4]
If you could catch that bastard, I'm sure the NYFD folk could find a working structure fire to throw him and his mother into.[pyro]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:46:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's the NY Post's article about the prick...

[url]http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/33342.htm[/url]

November 4, 2001 -- This is the face of a traitor - a New Yorker who bought a one-way ticket to Pakistan because he wants to sign up for the Taliban and kill Americans.
He left on his likely suicide mission just one week after his mother was led to safety from the collapsing World Trade Center by the city's brave firefighters and policemen, many of whom were among the more than 4,000 victims of the terrorist strikes on the Twin Towers on Sept. 11.

"I did not feel any remorse for the Americans [who died]," Mohammad Junaid said in Islamabad, Pakistan, on Thursday as he waited to be taken across the border into Afghanistan to join the troops of the Taliban.

"I'm willing to kill the Americans. I will kill every American that I see in Afghanistan. And I'll kill every American soldier that I see in Pakistan," Junaid boasted to British television correspondent, Jon Gilbert, in an interview for the ITN Channel 5 network.

Until he revealed his rabid and murderous intentions, Junaid said, he had been living a typical life as a born-and-bred New Yorker.

The 26-year-old son of Pakistani immigrants said he went to elementary and high school in the city and studied at a med school for two years before dropping out to join a dot-com company. When that folded, he took a $70,000-a-year job as a programmer for a Muslim-oriented company, a position he quit just days before embarking on his self-appointed jihad.

"I do have an American passport. But at the end of the day, I'm a Muslim," Junaid said last week.

Junaid, a stocky but fit man, told ITN his family fully supports his bloodthirsty mission.

He said his father was a retired security guard and shopkeeper while his mother is thought to have worked on the ninth floor of the trade center. Attempts by The Post to contact them were unsuccessful.

The bespectacled Junaid said his anti-American anger began when he was the only Muslim child at the Catholic school he attended in the city. He said he always felt left out at the school.

He said his family had immigrated to the United States from Pakistan in 1967 to take advantage of the "freedoms and opportunities" in New York City.

He said his grandfather instilled in him the belief that "your loyalty is with Islam. Your loyalty is with the Muslims. Just because you're in New York, your loyalty is still with them."

Junaid told Gilbert he had been sleeping for the past week on the floor of the Lahore office of an extremist Muslim group as he waited for his transport across the Afghanistan border. He said he hoped to join pro-Taliban forces there this week.

Junaid was thought to be accompanied by several British Muslims, with whom he met up in London two weeks ago, according to a report in London's Sun newspaper.

The American was interviewed by the newspaper, along with two other British-born Muslims who also said they were returning to Pakistan to fight for the Taliban.

Former civil engineer Abdul Salem, 25, of London's Brick Lane, told the Sun, "I have been waiting a long time for this - to kill British soldiers."

Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:10:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I will kill every American that I see in Afghanistan. And I'll kill every American soldier that I see in Pakistan."
View Quote

Someone should tell this mental midget the Americans he will see aren't unarmed civilians in office buildings.  I'm sure our boys will be more than happy to grant his wish to die a martyr.

Eddie
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:21:35 AM EDT
[#7]
He should have saved his airfare and tried it here.  Someone would have capped his sorry ass.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:48:01 AM EDT
[#8]
[b]Junaid, a stocky but fit man, told ITN his family fully supports his bloodthirsty mission.[/b]

Offer them all the opportunity to go to Pakistan, if they pass on the chance, terminate the family with extreme prejudice.  I can't
believe we let the enemy reside here amongst us
like this.  To be anti-war is one thing, I
strongly disagree with that point of view, but
do respect people's right to feel that way, and
their right to express their feelings.

To fully support the killing of Americans is
another thing entirely.  Kill the whole GD family.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:59:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Yet people STILL refuse to believe the enemy is islam.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 4:07:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Hell, give 'em all FREE tickets over there.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 4:11:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

The enemy is NOT islam...its all of the islamic extremists. I know several people from the middle east including Jordan, Egypt, Iran and a couple of others that are all muslims. None of them are out advocating the destruction of the US. Even the one who is the head of the local Islamic Mosque. He made a statement and put it in the newspaper telling the views of the true muslims and how they did not parallel those of the taliban.

If every person of the islamic faith were against us, then we would be in some deep shit because there are billions of them.

I do wish that all that agree with the taliban would do the same thing that this guy did though. If we could just get them all in one place it would make it a lot easier to blow the shit out of all of them all at once.

Michael
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 4:33:52 AM EDT
[#12]
What a tard, he makes money thanks to Americans, he has an education thanks to Americans, has a mother whos alive thanks to Americans, yet he wants to kill us?  Should track his sorry arse down and publicly execute him for treason.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 4:40:33 AM EDT
[#13]
While I appreciate the efforts of all moderate Moslems to distance themselves and their faith from the actions of these extremists, I really don't think that they are doing enough!

Now I realize that it's not my job to be telling anyone how they should profess their own personal faith, I would think that loud and serious protests outside the United Nations building in [b]New York City[/b], visible to the whole world, by these 'moderate' Moslems would be just a start in repairing the damage that Bin Laden and his ilk have done to their faith!

I damn well know that if someone were killing women and children in the name of [b]Christ[/b], I'd be in front of any television camera I could find screaming to the top of my lungs that [b]this[/b] is not true Christianity! That Our Lord and Saviour died to prevent just such an act from ever happening, much less encouraging it!

And I'd be breaking into churches, interrupting meetings, harassing worshippers, of any group that dared to say that Christianity required such acts on behalf of [b]Christ[/b]!

You know, so why not all this from the Moslems?

I am, sorry to say, beginning to believe that the silence we hear is a truly deafening sign of at least a tacit approval of what was done by their fellow co-religionists.

You know the language - 'We are shocked by what happened on Sept 11 and condemn it, but....'

But what? That because America is a friend of Israel? That because America permits its women to vote, to wear thongs at the beach, to divorce their husbands, to work outside the home, to pursue careers? That because America has used its awesome military power against the evildoers of this world? And sometimes made mistakes in doing so?

Tell it to someone whose husband/wife/child is part of the 'rubble' or 'debris' being hauled out from the remains of the WTC! Whose final resting place will be a landfill in Jersey! See if that makes any g-d damned sense to them!

Eric The('But'What?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 4:49:44 AM EDT
[#14]
ditto.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 4:52:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Won't need a "Body Bag", what the "Taliban" are being hit with, the remains of 20, wouldn't fill a 5 gallon bucket.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 4:57:25 AM EDT
[#16]
I am *shocked* at you people.  We must respect this young man's opinions, they are as worthy as anyone else's.  We must welcome and appreciate the diversity of other viewpoints.  How culturally insensitive y'all are!  Remember, the diversity provided by those like our young friend here is what makes America strong!

[puke]

Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:02:56 AM EDT
[#17]
With a little luck, the Taliban will decide that this guy is a spy and take care of him themselves. [X]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:10:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Someone find this punk ass for me and bring him back!!! I'll know some rapist convicts that will take care of this guy.[stick][sex]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:25:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Ahh hell, give him a Kalishnakov and turn him loose here in Texas.  He smarts off and some Good Ol' Bubbas are gonna pop him and use him for fish bait.

Then again, maybe he'll get a good whiff of that Congo Hemmoragic (sp?) Fever they had going on over part of the Afghan/Pakistan border.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:49:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The enemy is NOT islam...its all of the islamic extremists. I know several people from the middle east including Jordan, Egypt, Iran and a couple of others that are all muslims. None of them are out advocating the destruction of the US. Even the one who is the head of the local Islamic Mosque. He made a statement and put it in the newspaper telling the views of the true muslims and how they did not parallel those of the taliban.

If every person of the islamic faith were against us, then we would be in some deep shit because there are billions of them.

I do wish that all that agree with the taliban would do the same thing that this guy did though. If we could just get them all in one place it would make it a lot easier to blow the shit out of all of them all at once.

Michael
View Quote

You're absolutely right that there's a lot of emigres who practice a moderated version of Islam, but to pass them off as the face of islam is wrong. The face of islam are the theologies/royalties(read: despots) of Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, etc.

They're only spouting off against the Taliban to avoid some errant 2000lb bombs and several thousand angry rangers from heading in their direction.

Note how they demand that we not bomb the Taliban on ramadan - even though they claim the Taliban is a perversion of Islam. Can you interpret that as anything but underlying sympathies with the fundamentalists? Sad to say, the fundamentalists are in power in most Islamic countries - and they ARE the face of islam.

Wished this punk had tried to start something at home before he left. I'm sure we could find some fitting accomodations for him.

Or at least hand him a Special Weapons LLC product before he leaves as one last gift from a grateful nation!!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:50:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Post from Renamed -
With a little luck, the Taliban will decide that this guy is a spy and take care of him themselves.
View Quote

Now there's a nice thought! Maybe we could set up the little prick ourselves:

"To: Mohammad Junaid, c/o Taliban Mail Service

"Dear Sir: We are holding several letters which have been returned with the notation 'left no forwarding address.'  One appears to be a confirmation letter for your recent order of a 20-25 lb. ham from the Honey-Baked Ham Company. Another is a letter from Blockbuster requesting the return of an adult video titled 'Big Bad Boys of Baghdad' along with an invoice. The final item is a letter from a 'Col. Ezra' c/o Mossad HQ, 2121 Jaffa Rd., Jerusalem, Israel. We have no idea what the letter concerns as it appears to be written in some Semitic language.

"Please provide us with a forwarding address and we will be pleased to send these items to your new address. BTW, that Col. Ezra also inquired as to any new address we might have for you.

"Sincerely, United States Postal Service...etc."

Eric The(WhoKnows?MaybeTheTalibanWillShipMohammadHomeInAnEnvelope)Hun[>]:)]  
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:52:11 AM EDT
[#22]
What are you complaining about?  This piece of shit left the country, and went somewhere we can legally and freely shoot at him.  Sounds like a good deal to me.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:54:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What are you complaining about?  This piece of shit left the country, and went somewhere we can legally and freely shoot at him.  Sounds like a good deal to me.  
View Quote

I'm pissed about his family that's fully
supporting his desire to kill Americans, while
residing in the United States of we-oughta-
BBQ-their-asses America.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:02:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
BBQ-their-asses America.
View Quote

Yep, can't argue that.  [pyro]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:05:51 AM EDT
[#25]
People like him would make good range targets.

New range game "The mad Taliban dash"
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:14:57 AM EDT
[#26]
How about a positive "Tin Foil Hat" spin: CIA assassin mole.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 8:01:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Don't forget that he has the right to believe whatever he wants. If he chooses to feel nothing, that's fine. Personally I wouldn't mind if Afganastan was purged of all life and they were never heard from again.

What do they provide the world other than honey and opium? Terrorists, people who hate the US and people who couldn't care less about anyone else.

Personally I don't like the death of civilans, but isn't like every male over the age of 15 in their army and all of their women are little more than property? For some reason I don't feel much of a loss.

Any chance we could buy those daisy cutters in bulk?
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Some company, some where in the nation, should be running at least three shifts per day cranking out cruise missiles, daisy cutters, and all sorts of neat munitions and stuff!

Eric The(I'dGiveUpMyTaxRebateFor[u]That[/u]!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#29]
[red][size=4][b]BOOT PARTY[/b][/size=4][/red]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Kinda makes ya wonder why some americans still believe Islam is a peaceful religion and why they don't resist these peaceful people from immagrating to OUR country....[pissed]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#31]
ERIC THE HUN WROTE:

View Quote

That is the conclusion I drew.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Kinda makes ya wonder why some americans still believe Islam is a peaceful religion and why they don't resist these peaceful people from immagrating to OUR country....[pissed]
View Quote

Actually I know a guy at the public access TV studio down here who does a show called Islam in Focus. Not only do they preach peice but the guy seems to be cronically happy. Remember most Arabs in the Middle East don't actually read the Koran(sp?) on their own but are told what to believe (or are killed). At least that is my understanding of the situation. I could be wrong though.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:30:52 AM EDT
[#33]
If the sumbitch does make it back...IF! Then I wonder where this Islamic satanist will live?;)

Mighty big words from a pos 3,500 miles away.....

Love to hear what he says when/if he returns home...

Arab Season  (OPEN)  [}:D]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#34]
That kid really doesn't get it.  None of those people do.  They may hurt us again...but they can't win...unless WE let them win.  If we have the will, they lose it all, this kid among them.

The "fighters" in Al Queda and the Taliban had no clue of the consequences of their actions when they declared war on us...but I suspect they are beginning to get an inkling now as to what awaits them in hell:  Helicopters in the night...Arc Light B-52s 24/7, TacAir sorties 24/7, TLAMs 24/7...and finally...and sooner than later...men with painted faces who come silently in the night, right into their lairs and kill them oh...so quickly, without warning and without remorse.
Welcome to the hell of war.
[pissed][soapbox][pissed]
We're coming for YOU Osama!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:42:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

BBQ-their-asses America.
View Quote

Actually, if you carefully read the New York Post article, it says:

Junaid, a stocky but fit man, told ITN his family fully supports his bloodthirsty mission.
View Quote

In other words, [u]he[/u] said they supported him, [u]they[/u] didn't say it.  You might want to ask [u]them[/u] before you BBQ-their-asses.  One very important thing to remember about the world outside the USA:  people do not necessarily speak the truth, and are quite capable of twisting their words to suit their agenda and moment.  Having lived overseas, I have long since learned to read between the lines and take everything with a grain of salt.  If you doubt this, search for any pronouncements by Communist China officials, and see what whopping lies they tell with a poker face.

As far as our dear Mr. Junaid, he has set himself up to be captured and tried as a traitor, fully meeting our definition of treason.  If he survives the encounter, that is.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Some people are alive merely because it is illegal to kill them [X]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I am *shocked* at you people.  We must respect this young man's opinions, they are as worthy as anyone else's.  We must welcome and appreciate the diversity of other viewpoints.  How culturally insensitive y'all are!  Remember, the diversity provided by those like our young friend here is what makes America strong!
View Quote

This is about all that you can expect from the tube these days. Apparently the newspapers are doing a better job of showing just how diverse our country really is.

I wonder if the American and British governments will get around to revoking their passports for treason, leaving them stranded in Pakistan. Doubt it though.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#39]
[(:)][(:)][(:)][(:)][(:)]

Here we come PUNCK!
You better start killing fast,or it's your ass boy[:D]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The bespectacled Junaid said his anti-American anger began when he was the only Muslim child at the Catholic school he attended in the city. He said he always felt left out at the school.

View Quote

[>:/]

DUH!

SeMPer Fi

Link Posted: 11/6/2001 12:25:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How about a positive "Tin Foil Hat" spin: CIA assassin mole.
View Quote

That's an incredible idea!  Have some major media outlet 'leak' a top secret story about how he's some sort of mole...  Then we'll see what the Taliban does to him [devil]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 12:51:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Won't need a "Body Bag", what the "Taliban" are being hit with, the remains of 20, wouldn't fill a 5 gallon bucket.
View Quote

To which I reply, " Totally, freakin' EXCELLENT!!!  [flame] "

I think I'll fly a 5-gallon bucket along with my American Flag...just for Fun.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#43]
The enemy is Islam.

Just because some muslims are not faithful to their religion's tenants ie; participation in Jihad (equivalent to the Christian's love your neighbor as yourself) does not mean that the "extremists" are not totally in line with historical and written Islamic acts.  Planerench out.  P.S. watch less TV.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#44]
For his sake, I hope they accept him into the Taliban.....because if he has to come back to NYC he is in DEEEEEP shit.....
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
With a little luck, the Taliban will decide that this guy is a spy and take care of him themselves. [X]
View Quote

Dude, how do you know that this guy and his British friends ARENT CIA/MI6 operatives?  How far do you think patriotic White Christians would get in infiltrating the Taliban or al-Quaida?

They are being kept at that agency in Pakistan while they are being checked on to see that they arent agents- and arent insane!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:33:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Alright Eric, you grab his arms, I'll grab his legs. A-one, a-two, a-three... THUMP! Zzziiiiiippp
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:47:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Whoops, shooter69, I'm sorry to report that the arms and legs are no longer attached to the torso, so instead of a body bag, we might need to bring along some body 'baggies', or some of those zip-loc freezer bags, or, hell, just one of those tall kitchen garbage bags. We are just talking about 'taking out the trash.'

A large cigar box, might also do the trick! But I kinda like to keep those around for the grand kids.

Eric The(OrA'To-Go'BagFromPorky'sBBQInMemphis)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:55:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Good riddance.  Revoke this passport so he can never come back.  I hope he and his buddies rushing in to support the Taliban from Pakistan bunch up in large groups.  [-=(_)=-]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Screw him Send his whole family over there to See what he thinks then. Damn i am a immigrant from Canada And damn proud that the USA let me move Here. If you Aint Proud to be Here Get the Fuck Out and take your family with You. [(:|)]  [rocket]    
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Alright Eric, you grab his arms, I'll grab his legs. A-one, a-two, a-three... THUMP! Zzziiiiiippp
View Quote

*Gasp!* How could you guys do such a thing!? You forgot to make a wish!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top