Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 4:56:23 PM EDT
I started purchasing the parts to assemble an AR at the end of August. Middle of September she found out and said sell it all! Tonight she said "if you keep that gun, youre gonna buy me something!"

R35
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
So, you're gonna buy TWO of all the parts, right?
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
You better put an end to this crap now. When she complains you bought a gun go out the next day and buy two more. Eventualy she will learn like a yapping dog with a bark collar that she better keep quiet.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I must be very lucky, earlier in the year we needed money and I had to sell a lot of my guns for cash.  my wife feels very bad about it and since she has gone back to work I have gotton 2 AR's to replace the other toys I sold.  I think if we had the cash she would let me buy any gun with it.
john
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I started purchasing the parts to assemble an AR at the end of August. Middle of September she found out and said sell it all! Tonight she said "if you keep that gun, youre gonna buy me something!"

R35
View Quote

Ummm, I don't see this as she is agreeing. I see it as extortion. She wants something, because you got something.

"if you keep that gun, your gonna buy me something".......[blue]Buy her a gun!!![/blue]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:35:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[blue]Buy her a gun!!![/blue]
View Quote

Thats what I was thinking!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:28:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I got an AR10 for my wife last year.  Best damn trade I ever made!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:09:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You better put an end to this crap now. When she complains you bought a gun go out the next day and buy two more. Eventualy she will learn like a yapping dog with a bark collar that she better keep quiet.
View Quote
......[red]I could'nt have said it better![/red][moon]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Surprise her with an AR-10 [:D]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:34:23 AM EDT
[#9]
With whose money did you buy the AR parts?  If you did it with yours, it's none of her business what you bought.  If she makes a dollar and spends it on whatever, that's none of your business.  Works out just fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top