BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2001 3:44:30 PM EDT
[url]http://www.angelfire.com/weird/wavs/wav/911_deer_vs_car.wav[/url]

ROTFL!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for that one, I could'nt belive it, I was just telling my girl friend about that the other night. I heard that some years back when it happend, thanks again! Will be sending it on, and on, Ha Ha am laughing my ass off!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#3]
"Now who gets the deer, me or the dog?"

I think these are real. Some years ago KGO radio (newstalk and #1 in the SF Bay Area market) was playing a few of these and they were so popular they sold copies for a lukemia fundraiser. I think this one is from Georgia IIRC.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#4]
My favorite line: "And then it done kicked the shit outa my car!"

Haha. I'm still laughing!!![:D]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Now who gets the deer, me or the dog?"

I think these are real. Some years ago KGO radio (newstalk and #1 in the SF Bay Area market) was playing a few of these and they were so popular they sold copies for a lukemia fundraiser. I think this one is from Georgia IIRC.
View Quote
i heard it when i was living in so cal and the radio station kept swearing it was real
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top