Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/4/2001 7:59:30 PM EDT
I hooked up with a few guys and we shot at the back tactical pit at Collin County Gun Range. I guess they got a stay of execution or something. Anyway, one of the fellas had a bunch of drool-inducing class III toys out there. I got to shoot his full-auto Uzi with a supressor. I also shot his very cool Gemtech integrally supressed 9mm AR15. With subsonic rounds, that thing is so quiet it's scary. It sounds like a spit, then a ping when the round hits the steel. He had a BSA red dot scope on it that almost took the fun out of shooting. Wherever you put the red dot, a bullet goes. Amazing. I'm gonna hafta get a supressor for my USP Tactical. The .45 round is subsonic anyway, so I won't have to buy any kind of high-dollar ammo to have fun with it. The CLEO here thinks that only he and his guys should have any fun toys, so I guess I'll have to incorporate. Oh well, I guess he doesn't get to know what I have. Sh!t on him.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 8:13:37 PM EDT
Hmmmm. [checking caller ID on phone and VM] Nope no calls from Jarhead22. No VM either. [checking sent e-mail] Yup. there it is. Mail sent on Friday about shoot on Sunday. [:(]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 8:18:26 PM EDT
Yo lt, this was a by-invitation-only sort of event, and I wasn't on the invitation committee, or you know your squidshit ass woulda gotten a call, ya hump. And after spending all day shooting on Saturday, the wife made it known that Sunday would be a day of togetherness and chick-type fun. We went to the big swapmeet deal at Canton. Woo hoo. Boy was that fun.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 9:25:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: And after spending all day shooting on Saturday, the wife made it known that Sunday would be a day of togetherness and chick-type fun. We went to the big swapmeet deal at Canton. Woo hoo. Boy was that fun.
View Quote
[:D] A deserved punishment if you ask me.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 9:34:25 PM EDT
The CLEO here thinks that only he and his guys should have any fun toys, so I guess I'll have to incorporate. Oh well, I guess he doesn't get to know what I have. Sh!t on him.
View Quote
Who says there's no advantage to living in the sticks?? When I took my papers in for our Sheriff to sign, he asked me if I would help his Preacher find a good Class III M16. Ya gotta love that!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 10:48:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 11:28:56 PM EDT
Top Top