Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/3/2001 7:25:34 PM EDT
[spank] NUFF SAID !!! Bring on Sunday. Go D-BACKS !!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:42:33 PM EDT
I really don't care for spectator sports. However, in this case, screw em. May the state with the best firearms laws win. [:)]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:47:15 PM EDT
15 to 2 BWAAAHHAAAHHAAAA !!!!!! FUHGETABOUTIT !!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:50:42 PM EDT
Did you see the look on the Yankees faces when the soundman played the New York New York song at the end of the game? Funny...
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:10:21 PM EDT
I gave up watching pro baseball when Alamar(sp) spit on the ump, said he had to do it because the ump's kid dying had changed the ump's personality & MLB didn't ban him until the next season & then only for a few games.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:22:02 PM EDT
Tomorrow its Schilling. He's the whip.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:28:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By grimshaw: Tomorrow its Schilling. He's the whip.
View Quote
Cool, a new nick-name for Curt...THE WHIP!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:30:45 PM EDT
other than a good baseball team goodfirearms alws and a big hole what else does Arizona have?
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:31:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By IronMike: other than a good baseball team, goodfirearms alws and a big hole what else does Arizona have?
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:31:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Grin_N_Barrett: I gave up watching pro baseball when Alamar(sp) spit on the ump, said he had to do it because the ump's kid dying had changed the ump's personality & MLB didn't ban him until the next season & then only for a few games.
View Quote
I understand your feelings...But if you don't root for the D-Backs the 2002 LEGP becomes mine by default [:D]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:32:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By IronMike: other than a good baseball team, good firearms laws and a big hole what else does Arizona have?
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:36:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By IronMike:
Originally Posted By IronMike: other than a good baseball team, goodfirearms alws and a big hole what else does Arizona have?
View Quote
View Quote
I assume the hole with which you speak was caused by a meteor??? And yes, We have a World Series Baseball Team
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 7:13:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By IronMike: other than a good baseball team goodfirearms alws and a big hole what else does Arizona have?
View Quote
Hmmm, well New Hampshire has, ummm, well they have..............you know, those things that......ummmmmmmmm...........WAIT I KNOW !!!! they have, damn, never mind, I was thinking of Vermont...........????? [stick]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 7:25:34 AM EDT
How come I don't see Hiram Ranger on this thread? Is he hiding after last night? GO 'BACKS!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 9:19:34 AM EDT
Just moved this year from Petoskey Mi.Beautiful coastal city. You can drive past the rich bastards house on Sunday.Phoenix is faboo! There is everything to do.The desert actually has more wildlife than the hardwood forests.Ever hunted in 100 degree weather? Go salt your driveway!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 10:11:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/4/2001 10:09:57 AM EDT by Winston_Wolf]
... That game last night sucked. Everyone that came over drank all my liquor and beer, smoked most my cigars, creatively decorated my house with stuff they must have thought was amusing at the time. They eat my gourmet foods and left my cheap potato chips unopened. All the hooting and hollering was understood by the neighborhood as an invite and showed up. Some drunken chick puked in MY bathroom sink. Then passes out in MY bed. Every one of my brothers from across the states called usually after a three run hit. Some how my kitchen became a barbershop and four or five of us got haircuts, including me. (Actually whoever did mine did a fairly good job!) Well, I finally have my house back, my head is starting to feel like it is once again a part of my body and I have about six hours to clean the house. [size=3][I] … Just to do it all over again tonight! WOO HOO[/I][/size=3] [size=3][red]GO[/red][/size=3] [b][size=3][purple]DIAMONDBACKS[/purple][/size=3][/b]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 10:37:31 AM EDT
i want to hear more about the chick falling asleep in your bed...GO D-BACKS!!!!...AND TO IRON MIKE....Arizona has great hiking,fishing,hunting,boating,GAMBLING,and us down by phoenix dont have to shovel snow or salt our sidewalks. and ive been to NH,,,nice place but nothing compared to AZ
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 10:58:51 AM EDT
Folks You need to check our Laws,Chicks,Hiking,Canoeing,Hawgs and My Bearcats
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 11:49:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EX11B: i want to hear more about the chick falling asleep in your bed...GO D-BACKS
View Quote
... ah, she was one of my best friends neighbor that lives a couple blocks over. She road over with him and he forgot and left her here. Shes a cutie with big breasts but a little young for me (21 or so). As I dropped her off at home today she asked if she could come over again tonight for game seven. I said sure. She was easy on the eyes.
Top Top