Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/2/2001 8:57:01 PM EDT
I just watched "A Few Good Men" with Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise.  Pretty good film, but it has one of my favorite movie lines..."I'm going to rip the eyes out of your head and puke into your dead skull!!!  You messed with the wrong Marine!"
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#1]
"Don't make me come over there bitch!"
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#2]
You need to lose that nickel plated sissy pistol and get yourself a Glock!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:03:48 PM EDT
[#3]
"Get out."

"Fuck you, asshole."

"I'll be back."

Terminator.  The first and best.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:05:05 PM EDT
[#4]
"Just tryin' to get a little action, every time it's a hassle."  Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:06:28 PM EDT
[#5]
"Yippie ka yay mother*****r"
[ Edited By GOATBOY on 11/3/2001 01:06:22 PM ]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]
"Shhh, I'm trying to use the phone."
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:15:07 PM EDT
[#8]
"Sh*t, I'm just a natural born killer..."

-Mickey Knox.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#9]
"Shut your face, hippy."  Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

"Nope, just lead."  John Wayne, Chisum

John Wayne is the greatest.

[pistol]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:39:13 PM EDT
[#10]
"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun."
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#11]
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Tombstone. Something to the effect of.

You gonna pull that smokepole or just gonna stand there and bleed?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#13]
"Your lack of faith....disturbs me."
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#14]
You tell em the law's comin'
You tell em I'm comin'
And I'm bringin' hell with me

Tombstone
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#15]
"Are you gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?"

"Its not the speed thats important, I just wish I hadnt drunk all that cough syrup this morning."

"This is the blue bird, I be ready to refuel."

"We did not lose Vietnam! It was a tie!"

"You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, fuck-face, dickhead, asshole."
"How very interesting. You're a true vulgarian, aren't you?"
"You are the vulgarian, you fuck!"

"Well, would you like to know what you'd be without us, the good ol' U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's what. So don't call me stupid, lady. Just thank me!"

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!"

"Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:05:14 PM EDT
[#16]
MMMmmm - The snack line.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:11:57 PM EDT
[#17]
The Outlaw Josey Wales- Bounty Hunter to Clint: "A man's gotta earn a livin'" To which Clint replies: "Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy"                                          OR,  Silverado: " I don't want to kill you, and you don't want to be dead."                    OR,  Blazing Saddles: "S'cuse me, while I whip this out."
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#18]
"[i]I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together.[/i]"

- [b]Gunnery Sgt. Tom Highway[/b],
(Clint Eastwood) Heartbreak Ridge

(misspelled Clint's name, kant have that!)
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Badges!?!  We don't need no stinking badges!- Treasure Of The Sierra Madre.

We're on a mission from God.- Blues Brothers.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 11:55:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Heard a couple good ones tonight on TBS, both from the movie Tremors 2:

"I feel I was denied critical, need to know, information."

"Doing what I can with what I got."

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 12:04:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Samuel L Jackson as Jules in Pulp Fiction

"You sendin the Wolf? Shiiiiiiit Knee-Grow! that's ALL you had to say!"

"I'm Supa-Fly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone! I'ma Mushrooom cloud layin MuthaF$#@a, MuthaF$%#a!"

The best movie ever!
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 12:44:35 AM EDT
[#22]
"You gonna bark all day little dog or are you gonna bite?"

Mr. Blonde, Resevoir Dogs.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 1:34:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Any R. Lee Ermey quote from FMJ and one particular episode from Space Above and Beyond.

And this particular one from Hamburger Hill where Doc finds the decapitated body of one of the FNG's

"Who is it? How the hell should I know, he's got no fucking head! You got to tell these people to wear an extra set of dogtags in their boots ONE each. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO IDENTIFY THESE PEOPLE. Take it easy Doc; I'll take it anyway I can"
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 1:56:37 AM EDT
[#24]
How about from the original Highlander....

"I took his head and raped his woman before his blood was even cold"
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 2:50:37 AM EDT
[#25]
"If it makes you nervous, don't count 'em".

Errol Flynn to Ronald Reagan in a movie about John Brown......EF and RR are getting ready to fight some guys and Ron comments about how many there are.  Cannot think of the name of this movie?..any help?

Also...

"The stress was more than he could bear"....Tombstone..Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer)

[beer]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 2:51:47 AM EDT
[#26]
i'll be your huckleberry..

val kilmer, tombstone.

[beer]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 2:52:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"You gonna bark all day little dog or are you gonna bite?"

Mr. Blonde, Resevoir Dogs.
View Quote

The one above reminded me of the Pink Panter movie....

"Sir does your dog bite?"

"No"

Dog bites man.

"I thought you said your dog doesn't bite"

"That is not my dog".

[beer]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 3:01:06 AM EDT
[#28]
you boys gonna pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

clint eastwood, the outlaw josey wales.

[beer]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 3:37:59 AM EDT
[#29]
"All you can take with you is that which you've given away."  From [i][b]It's A Wonderful Life[/b][/i].

Actually, it's not a line from the movie dialogue, but from a placard on the wall of the Baily Bros. Building & Loan office. It's placed right next to the photo of George Baily's late father, and serves as a crucial reminder to him to do what his father would do in a desperate situation.

Earlier, after the death of George's father, George was meeting with the Board of Directors of the Building & Loan, one of its members being Henry Potter, who, during the meeting reminds the Board that Peter Bailey wasn't much of a businessman and that the loan policies of the company only produce: "a discontented, lazy rabble instead of a thrifty working class."

He complains about a few idealistic, "starry-eyed dreamers like Peter Bailey (who) stir 'em up and fill their head with a lot of impossible ideas."

George gives this impassioned speech, which is as good as anything in filmdom:

"Do you know how long it takes a working man to save five thousand dollars? Just remember this, Mr. Potter, that this rabble you're talking about. They do most of the working and paying and living and dying in this community. Well, is it too much to have them work and pay and live and die in a couple of decent rooms and a bath? Anyway, my father didn't think so. People were human beings to him, but to you, a warped, frustrated old man, they're cattle. Well, in my book, he died a much richer man than you'll ever be."

Later in the bank closing crisis, when Potter is offering to buy back the Building & Loan stock at 50 cents on the dollar, George is on the verge of absolute despair, and facing tremendous pressure and confusion, when he looks at the portrait of his father and a motto on the wall for courage: "All you can take with you is that which you've given away." He then realizes he must appeal to the crowd to allay their fears. As his father would have done!

Marvelous movie, and along with 'Meet John Doe' and 'Mr. Smith Goes to Washington' forms Frank Capra's [b]American triology[/b] that should be required viewing in every classroom in this land!

Eric The(SorryI'mSoLongWinded)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:53:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

"They took the bar! The whole f%^$$%g bar!!!!"

"Then put her in charge" (Aliens)

"Bark like a dog for me"

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 5:03:54 AM EDT
[#31]
"My father once told me, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 5:32:02 AM EDT
[#32]
"Killin' a man is a hell of a thing. You're not only takin' away everything he has...but everything he's ever gonna' have."--Clint Eastwood, "The Unforgiven."
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 6:01:29 AM EDT
[#33]
"You see, in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend...those with loaded guns, and those who dig holes.  You dig."
- Clint, [i]Good/Bad/Ugly[/i]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:07:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Smoken pole hineline ????? Bwwwaaahhaahhaa
You must have something else on your mind eh .....[:O]

Oh well, here are a couple of my favs.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and were wearing sunglasses......HIT IT !!! "

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum"
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:15:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Great lines fro ANIMAL HOUSE...

Dean Vernon Wormer: Greg, what is the worst fraternity on this campus?
Greg Marmalard: Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way.
Dean Vernon Wormer: Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.
Greg Marmalard: You're talking about Delta, sir.
Dean Vernon Wormer: Of course I'm talking about Delta, you TWERP!

Bluto:What?! Over? Did you say over? NOTHING is over until WE decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL, NO!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling

Otter: This case, I think we have to go all out! I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture, be done on somebody's part! And we're just the guys to do it

From ARMY of DARKNESS

Ash:  Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up.  See this?This is my boomstick!  It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line.  You can find this in the sporting goods department.  That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan.  Retails for about $109.95.  It's got a walnutstock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.  That's right.  Shop Smart.  Shop S-mart.  Ya got that?!  Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...
From REPO MAN

Bud: Look at 'em, ordinary fucking people, I hate 'em.

From STRIPES

John Winger: We're soldiers, but we're American soldiers! We've been kicking ass for 200 years!
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:15:42 AM EDT
[#36]
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:30:57 AM EDT
[#37]
"Well fill your hand, you sonofabitch!"
John Wayne to Robert Duvall "True Grit"

"There are two kinds of people in this world.
Those with guns, and those with shovels. You dig."
Clint Eastwood to Eli Wallach "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:55:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Tombstone:

BG who has the drop on Val Kilmer:
"I've got you now you son of a b!tch!"

Kilmer:
"You're a daisy if you do"
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#39]
"go to the sporting good stores and get form 4473 it wil contain a list of weapons as well as those who own them" that commie guy from red dawn
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#40]
"IM NOBODYS BITCH!" Jet Li The One
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#41]
"were going to need a bigger boat" Jaws
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Hold on,I have a better one.

"I think I want to go home now"

From the life story of one Mr. Gump[:D]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#43]
"A .45/70 sure blows a big hole through a man"  From an old B movie western.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#44]
From GLADIATOR...

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity..."

That's gotta be one of the coolest lines in conjunction with acting in cinema history.

Max :D
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#45]
"Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear warheads?"
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Gentlemen, there's no fighting in the war room!

I'm not saying we won't get our hair mussed, but only 10, 20 million casualities, tops!

-dr. strangelove
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:34:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Arnold S. from an otherwise lousy movie (Total Recall).

"Consider this a divorce."

- CD
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:36:36 AM EDT
[#48]
"If your nervous, count your toes."  John Wayne.

"Ready........ready...... Now," said in the bombardier's pinched, "oxygen-mask" voice during a B-52/VietNam documentary on the Hitler Channel.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#50]
"What now? Lemme tell you what now. I'm gonna call up a couple a hard, pipe-hittin' niggers and go to work on the holmes here with a pair a pliars and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin' Hillbilly Boy? I ain't through wit h you by a damn site. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass."

Marsellus, Pulp Fiction
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top