Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2001 6:05:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/2/2001 6:05:26 PM EDT by ACS-TIGER]
My boss is making me move into the same office as one of my co-workers...a cocky ego-centrical wise guy. Any creative practical jokes I can pull on him after I move in? I thought about just eating lots of Mexican and keeping the office gassy. I am sure ya'll will have more creative ideas..... I will advise which ones I try and how they went. Might even include pics if appropriate. [beer]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:09:47 PM EDT
I believe the company Shomer-Tec has some interesting gag items you might want to look into.[thinking]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:41:03 PM EDT
keep the radio on Rush
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:47:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:04:53 PM EDT
Carry a sack lunch filled with food like sardines that stink like hell and put it next to the heater. Tell him it's a religious meal that you must eat everyday to have your sins forgiven. "Want some"
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:07:12 PM EDT
Glue. Use it on everything.Toilet paper dispensers. Light switches.Phone keys. Locks. Car door locks. Be imaginative.If that doesn't work you may have to resort to memory games. Move inconsequential things.Hide stuff. If that doesn't work you may need the "Gay Wrench". Buy homo mags and hide them in his personal property.Then line up the co-workers comments to allude to a "crush on the boss". Meanwhile sabotage the co-workers work.The Mexican revenge is cool, but only if someone else gets blamed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:08:23 PM EDT
Rubbermaid and several other companies make battery-powered timers for restrooms that automatically dispense a small amount of deodorant from an aerosol can every 15 minutes or so. Substitue a Can O' Farts (available at Spencer Gifts) for the deodorant, hide it in an inconsicuous place in the office, and — VIOLA! — You've got 24/7 stank!
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 11:05:59 PM EDT
Like Lethal says, try Shomer-Tec... hehe! Especially some of their electronic stuff. [url]http://www.shomer-tec.com/item.cfm?variable=406[/url] Enjoy... FITTER out
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 11:34:56 PM EDT
Take all your old issues of gun magazines, and spread them around your desk. A couple issues of SGN with ads for evil black guns circled in red and phony phone numbers and prices...columns of numbers, etc next to circled ads is always a nice touch.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:32:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:36:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sweep:
Originally Posted By Crookshanks: Take all your old issues of gun magazines, and spread them around your desk. A couple issues of SGN with ads for evil black guns circled in red and phony phone numbers and prices...columns of numbers, etc next to circled ads is always a nice touch.
View Quote
Don't think this one would be a good idea. Boss might just find a reason to fire you.
View Quote
Thats what I would do if I were a boss...Fire the crazy guy with all of the machinegun ads on his desk. Michael
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 6:06:56 AM EDT
Well, this is an idea... [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Tachyon%2FAPRIL%5FFOOLS%2EJPG[/img] But then you have to work in the same office, so maybe not...
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 6:09:17 PM EDT
UPDATE..UPDATE..UPDATE... Today he ate 2 choco chip cookies laced with ex-lax. (old trick from high school wrestling days).. did not see him for 2 hours after lunch. It was tricky getting him to eat the only two with ex-lax, but had someone help so I would not be a suspect. More updates to come..any more ideas? [beer]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:14:53 AM EDT
ever think of messing with his 'puter? little things like switching mouse axes or changing from double click to single click can be aggravating. also think about resetting his preferences ('view as web page etc...). It usually makes them think they have a virus.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:43:13 AM EDT
Do a screen capture of his desktop, and then set it as the wallpaper. Hide the task bar...
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:47:21 AM EDT
Already been said, but move 1 item per day slightly out of kilter- EVERY day. He will begin to lose sanity, very fun to watch. [b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b] [b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE! 2/505 PIR H-MINUS[/red][/size=4][/b]
[i]You might be Airborne if... you have ever demonstrated a PLF in front of the company coffee pot. - John "Doc" Horton[/i]
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 6:00:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By a3kid: Do a screen capture of his desktop, and then set it as the wallpaper. Hide the task bar...
View Quote
hahah, I like it.
Top Top