Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2001 11:44:59 AM EDT
I was listening to the radio this morning and they were replaying this recent speech from some wacko Malik Shabazz from the New Black Panther Party. This a-hole is a friggin' terrorist himself and he claims to be an American but hates everything America stands for. He went on to blame the WTC bombings on GWB, BJ Clinton, Bush41(who he also called a dope dealer), Reagan, Carter, Nixon, etc. He claims GWB is Terrorist #1 on the Earth today. I think he must have had a mouthful of s#!+ or something because he kept saying something about Earf (I assume he meant Earth) and mentioned something about a birfday whatever in the Hell that is. Where in the Hell did this nutcase come from and why isn't he on the list of most wanted terrorists.
[url]http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001-02-17-muhammad.htm[/url]
[url]http://www.adl.org/PresRele/asus_12/3221_12b.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:05:05 PM EDT
[#1]
He was on Hannity and Colmes last night on FoxNews and both of them GOT FIRED UP at him for the crap he was saying.  He never did answer a question.  Just avoided it and spouted his "party line" instead of anwering.  He openly proved to me that he is a traitor and is guilty of high treason.  He should be swinging from a tree...[pissed]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:14:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Black Panther Party-Those lovable bank robbing, Maoist/Marxist cut-ups still around since the sixties. You know 'em, you love 'em. Being good little communists they are atheists.

New Black Panther Party-Offshoot of the Black Muslims, as in Calypso Louie Farrakhan. Not atheists and not associated with the real Black Panthers. Fruit of Islam who insisted on groovier uniforms.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:16:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I dated a black girl in High School who's mom was a member of the Black Panthers back in the 1960's.  She works at NASA now, or at least did when I graduated back in 1994.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#4]
just more criminal gutter trash, getting away with their anti-U.S. rap BS because of their skin color, that should be sent to live with the taliban.  this group is more dangerous than any terrorist we have faced.  they are the fruit of islam that killed their own leaders of islam so that they could take over and get cool threads and shades.  if these were white cracker boys or arabs spewing this trash, the acronyms (fbi, atf, cia, nsa etc.)would be all over them.

but you notice that it doesn't matter how much they hate the U.S., hate whites, hate Christians, hate the government, none of them will leave and go to another country that thinks as they do.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched that Xss xole the other night. He's so stupid he doesn't realize that if he lived in a strict Muslim country and said things against the govt he'd be dead. He can only get away with his crap in the good old US of A.
Is there such a thing as being too free?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I say load 'em all up and take half of them to Isreal and the other half to Afghanistan and leave them there.  They hate us and Isreal so much so let 'em fight us both and see what they accomplish!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I went to the link thinkin I would learn more about him and where I might be able to find him so I could take him out. [sniper] I was let down to see that he was already dead.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Everytime I hear "Black Panther Party" I think of Forest, Forest Gump.......
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I went to the link thinkin I would learn more about him and where I might be able to find him so I could take him out. [sniper] I was let down to see that he was already dead.
View Quote

Malik Shabazz IS NOT dead! He spewed this ignorant garbage just this week! The clown who founded the "New Black Panther Party" is dead but this other MORON is alive and well here in the good old US of A. Its too bad the CIA can't legally asassinate people anymore.
Finnbear out
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL did you guys see the fools on Fox the night befor last.
I really like the guys that never talk,they jut stand there in back.

Are they not the coolest people on earth[;D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top