Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/2/2001 9:46:34 AM EDT
Is McUzi in the penalty box again, or what?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#1]
He got his sorry ass banned for saying he'd like to hunt down all LEO's and put a bullet in their heads.  Very classy post.  Must have been off his meds that day.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:59:19 AM EDT
[#2]
After that, he came back and was cussing out a staff member; then he went off to make trouble in the chat room.

He can be a really nice guy - and also quite the opposite. Maybe a bipolar disorder [;)]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He got his sorry ass banned for saying he'd like to hunt down all LEO's and put a bullet in their heads.  Very classy post.  Must have been off his meds that day.
View Quote

I don't believe you.  That is totally our of
character for McTroublemaker.

[:D]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 11:37:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He can be a really nice guy - and also quite the opposite. Maybe a bipolar disorder [;)]
View Quote

I have made that assumption myself.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Even with his inability to hold his tongue I think this place isn't nearly as fun without him.  I just learned to take what he said with a grain of salt.  And, for the most part, I agreed with the post that got him banned.  Anyone enforcing tyranical laws is a tyrant, no matter what badge or uniform they wear.  However, I don't believe in what he said about going out and hunting down LEO's because they are inherently evil.  To do so would be an evil act in itself, because all LEO's are not evil.  Most of the ones I have met have been good people.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#6]
      I also agree with what I_Luv_Carrots said in the post about the LEO's but again not about going out and hunting them down.

Besides if it did come down to an ignorant LEO taking part in a Nazi gun-grab. I would not have to look for them. I would just quietly wait at the house for them.

Most of the posts the LEO's were giving were frightening. ie...Even though they know it would be against the Bill of Rights and Second Amendment. They would still do it because it was law. Not very bright gentlemen. The British I believe made a new law raising taxes one day. When they went to enforce it they met with people who believed in freedom and were willing to die for it. Would you rather give your life or risk it for a law or freedom? Also, if they made it law to shoot on sight anyone who was speeding. Would you do it?

You LEO's need to wake up. Nobody is asking you to look the other way in a violent felony or theft that someone has just comitted. We are talking the Bill of Rights and basic human freedom that includes the right to protect ourselves. Because whether you want to admit it or not. You guys show up AFTER something happens and wouldn't be able to protect me or family. I wish they would give you more help so you could actually prevent crime but it won't happen anytime soon I am afraid. So I take it upon myself to give my family protection from the BG's in the world. You take that away and I would be at your mercy. Not gonna happen without my blood and alot of other good people's blood being shed.

I think the LEO's need to really think about it because the way things are going in today's times. It might not be long before you have to deal with this kind of situation.

Oh by the way, my dad and brother were and are LEO's. I have respect for the ones that try to be a positive influence on this world. I have contempt for those that use their badge only for their own personal gain...ie...power,self-importance and prestige.

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#7]
How many times can a guy get banned?  I didn't have any say about letting him back in!  

If a snake promises not to bite you again, would you let him in out of the cold to warm up?  Hell no, you would blow his head off or let the SOB freeze in the snow.

Same story here.  If I had my way, Garandtwit would join him.    
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 3:20:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#9]
He was an arrogant, instigating, penis. But he is like a cat and he has'nt used up all his lives. He will be back.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Even with his inability to hold his tongue I think this place isn't nearly as fun without him.  I just learned to take what he said with a grain of salt.  And, for the most part, I agreed with the post that got him banned.  Anyone enforcing tyranical laws is a tyrant, no matter what badge or uniform they wear.  However, I don't believe in what he said about going out and hunting down LEO's because they are inherently evil.  To do so would be an evil act in itself, because all LEO's are not evil.  Most of the ones I have met have been good people.

God Bless Texas
View Quote

That's what I said. But then Dave_G(mod of the maintance forum) came down on me like I was the devil, and everybody went nuts, and I got removed as moderator, despite saying nothing different from you. [:(]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#12]
As amusing as he is, how many times does a guy get another chance before it's his last?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:22:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That leaves the simple choice, political activist, or martyr.
View Quote

shotar, there is another choice which you have left out. I really don't want to get into this whole mess, but I'm sure someone will....
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#16]
I really love this discussion. Tired, but nevertheless....The Costitution, B of R, Dec of Independance in my mind was written by men moved by the Spirit of God.Having read the Bible in its entirety a good number of times,I quickly recognize words chosen by men with a fear of God.Because I believe that Gods greatest blessing on the USA was the revelation of The Spirit in the authors, I will defend the Constitution,against enemies foreign or domestic, no matter who they claim to represent." I'm just doing my job", are the words of a man who is a slave to his employer. The United States was founded by men who took their freedom and rights against tyrannical law.Freedom will continue as long as the taking process continues.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
      I also agree with what I_Luv_Carrots said in the post about the LEO's but again not about going out and hunting them down.

Besides if it did come down to an ignorant LEO taking part in a Nazi gun-grab. I would not have to look for them. I would just quietly wait at the house for them.

Most of the posts the LEO's were giving were frightening. ie...Even though they know it would be against the Bill of Rights and Second Amendment. They would still do it because it was law. Not very bright gentlemen. The British I believe made a new law raising taxes one day. When they went to enforce it they met with people who believed in freedom and were willing to die for it. Would you rather give your life or risk it for a law or freedom? Also, if they made it law to shoot on sight anyone who was speeding. Would you do it?

You LEO's need to wake up. Nobody is asking you to look the other way in a violent felony or theft that someone has just comitted. We are talking the Bill of Rights and basic human freedom that includes the right to protect ourselves. Because whether you want to admit it or not. You guys show up AFTER something happens and wouldn't be able to protect me or family. I wish they would give you more help so you could actually prevent crime but it won't happen anytime soon I am afraid. So I take it upon myself to give my family protection from the BG's in the world. You take that away and I would be at your mercy. Not gonna happen without my blood and alot of other good people's blood being shed.

I think the LEO's need to really think about it because the way things are going in today's times. It might not be long before you have to deal with this kind of situation.

Oh by the way, my dad and brother were and are LEO's. I have respect for the ones that try to be a positive influence on this world. I have contempt for those that use their badge only for their own personal gain...ie...power,self-importance and prestige.
View Quote

Notice the silence on this well stated post. And you even disagreed with hunting them down.

He's right. LEO's you can't straddle the fence. You either believe in the Bill of Rights or you don't. Now I would only advocate violence against anyone as an extreme, last respot measure of defense for myself. But I would fight to defend the Constitution. I would fight against other American's who would try to harm me in their effort to take my rights away.

You guys are great but you have to do more to educate your force-mates.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Raf is of course right, wealth makes right, simple proposition, wealth replaced might in our society as the ruling force.  

Yes, GT, there is a third option, but there are exactly one of you and 700,000 of us in the brotherhood of blue.  If one of us is harmed doing his sworn duty we all were and we all see it that way.  The third option if I read you correctly is really a choice, to take the second or at least and hopefully the perpetrator  would surrender so that choice # 1 could be worked through the courts.  If anyone thinks that the masses are ready go to that choice they are sadly deluded.  I have dealt with gangs ( similar line of thinking ) they are brave en masse and usually surrender alone.  Only a full blown loon would face off and expect to come out ok in the end, thus my reasoning here.  No, I do not like certain laws, and I do believe in the 2nd amendment, but I also believe it has limits as do most of the amendments, any law that is an absolute is probably unjust.  All things must be interpreted within their context and weighed accordingly.  The " yelling fire " in a crowded theater test.  I could go on, it would not be appreciated, but I am dealing from logical realities.  The best way is to elect leaders on our side and petition them for the changes we want.  Violence in the current state of society will only be counter productive.
View Quote

Would you participate in the willful, complete disarming of American citizens? Would you force ALL law-abiding citizens to surrender their last .22? Their last .177?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#20]
SHIT!, shotar, I am sorry that you interpreted my response as an attack against LEOs. It wasn't. What I was trying to say was that there are those that will stand up to a superior force through political means, and be defeated. Then there are those who will stand up to a superior force through physical means, and be defeated. Those are the martyrs. Then there are those who will stand up against a superior force and NOT be defeated. There will be people who give the Constitution BACK to our country. Many of them will come from your ranks, and from mine.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Yes, GT, there is a third option, but there are exactly one of you and 700,000 of us in the brotherhood of blue. If one of us is harmed doing his sworn duty we all were and we all see it that way
View Quote
If anyone thinks that the masses are ready go to that choice they are sadly deluded. I have dealt with gangs ( similar line of thinking ) they are brave en masse and usually surrender alone. Only a full blown loon would face off and expect to come out ok in the end, thus my reasoning here
View Quote

Funny how this gang mentality never applies to LEO's.  

It is strange how you contradict yourself. When it comes to a question of enforcing an unjust law you say as an LEO you are not to interpret the law just enforce it. Yet you state that:
No, I do not like certain laws, and I do believe in the 2nd amendment, but I also believe it has limits as do most of the amendments, any law that is an absolute is probably unjust
View Quote

Sounds like interpretation to me. Do you just interpret for us or when on the job or when on the crapper or just when the occasion calls for it in general.

Violence in the current state of society will only be counter productive.
View Quote

I know, maybe if we go over to Afghanistan and ask Bin Laden nicely. He will not hurt us again. I just love Political Correctness...makes me all warm and gooey inside.

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#23]
I wonder if these same LEO's would give up all of their own personally owned, non-duty weapons in order to comply with an outright ban.  Yup, all duty weapons would stay in the police armory until your shift started, and would be turned in at the end of your shift.  Strict squad accountability of all ammo and gear as well- nothing that a civilian couldn't take home.  You can bet your sweet ass that they wouldn't go along with this- they coudln't continue to play the "I have more rights than you" game.  Of course, any gun ban wouldn't apply to LEO's, that why so many of them are so apathetic towards the 2nd Amendment (present company aside).

Very sad to see how someone will so bravely pledge to enforce a proposed law that would destroy the citizenry's God-given right to self defense, while that same law would have absolutely no effect upon them.  Sounds similar to the British loyalists during the Revolutionary War- spineless, brain-washed, and DEAD wrong.  

[historical speculation mode on]
700,000 'peace officers' versus five million NRA members-well not really.  I'll bet that around 500,000 (10%) of the NRA's boys would actually be willing to engage in Civil War Part II, and that around 100,000 LEO's would side with the NRA.  That makes it approx. 600K well armed and supplied troops apiece- I don't think it would be pretty, but I think we would still have a 2nd Amendment when we got done killing each other.   [historical speculation mode off]  
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#24]
"The whole of the Bill of Rights is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered individuals...It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of."  Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789

So if what I'm reading, and maybe I'm reading something into it that is'nt there, but it sounds like if the majority of the American people vote for no more 2nd, then the LEO's would enforce it.  Even though it is CLEAR that it would be a violation of the Constitution NO MATTER WHAT THE INTERPRETATION.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
To remove an amendment from the constitution would in itself require an amendment to the constitution.  See prohibition.  However, it is unprecedented to remove one of the Bill of Rights. WAY different.  Never been done.  
View Quote

I'm assuming that was in reply to my post?  I was speaking hypothetically of course.[;)]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:36:16 AM EDT
[#30]
I also believe in not living in extremes. We live in the real world, with real people and we are fallable.
View Quote

I agree with some of what was said in this original post above, but too soon does everyone here forget that the government has strayed far beyond its constitutional powers.  If Uncle Sam were to come knocking on my door for me to give up my guns (not because I had done anything wrong) whoever was on the other side wouldhave to pry them from my cold dead hands.  As far as not being a extremist - on some issues I am VERY extreme, but thats a good thing because after all this country was made by people like me.  People who didn't give a shit what happened to them, or what the majority of the populace thought (the revolution was not a vastly popular war in the states), or what they had to give up, they stood for their beliefs and the opportunity to have a free country.  And to some extent the idea that one person can change this is a farse that the government would like for you to believe so that you feel good about yourself.  Was welfare ever voted on? Was public housing or the public works project ever voted on?  These were all created by executive order by FDR. There is too much power in the federal government. After the Civil War, when states rights were stripped away, the delicate balance of local and national government was ruined.  Uncle Sam has grown ever since.  I guess my whole rant here is that If it took myself being a martyr because of what I believe in, then so be it.  "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots." Furthermore, I can say that I truly believe that if Washington and Jefferson were alive today, they would own a full unregistered M16.  The whole reason for the second is so that the PEOPLE can defend the country AND guard against tyranny in government.  It is written to guarantee the people the right to own weapons that are on a equivalent level with what the military is using.  Not to hunt with, or target shoot, or have slid under your bed and just use for break-ins (although this was a intent as well it was not the only intent.)  You LEO's need to read the Federalist papers.  You will get some insight into just how important firearm ownership is and what it was TRULY intended for.  My cousin is a LEO as well as one of my good freinds.  They both are very well educated and are police only because they choose to be.  They enjoy the work not the pay.  Both have read the federalist papers, etc.  When I questioned my cousing about U.S. taking away guns he stated he would not do this, because his first duty is to uphold the constitution of the united states.  When asked about firearm ownership and why it is important both answered first for defense, second for guarding against tyranny in Government.

Chris Williams

[edited to add]

I am in no way a anti government advocate.  I only believe that the government is too big for its own good.  Our founders were wise enough to account for human sin and worked this into the government through checks and balances.  The lagest check and balance was taken away (sovereign states rights).  Voting can make a difference I guess, its just that by the time a cantidate is a politician, he is just that - a politician.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:15:46 AM EDT
[#31]
"Shotar, the easiest way to get laws changed is to PAY the politicians to change them... MUCH easier than taking to the streets, and a damn sight safer.

Learn how to manipulate the system.
"

Ayn Rand just rolled in her grave.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Blackeye:

You bore me.

I can certainly have personal feelings that are separate from professional, I was however dealing with reality not philosophy here. Of course cops have a seige mentality at times, any wonder when the wonderful wapsticks would rather shoot at you than get to know what you really think. You need to read a bit deeper. Now I do not believe in negotiating with terrorits and of course there are no courts governing the actions of them, they in our current crisis operate outside laws. That leaves the options at hand. If I read you right you want to join them, well then ya gets what ya gets. I wish you well.

We, however as LEOs and citizens do live as civilized members of a society of laws and do have recourse. I really don't care if you don't like the laws or not. If not seek political redress to change them but I cannot and will not abide murder and I will do whatever within the law I need to to bring those who would do these things to justice.

Now as to the intent of my post, IE dealing with reality, in the current state of affairs, anyone who thinks all there buddies are jumping into their fight with the cops is nuts. Its a no win situation and as much as you bluster you would be a fool. That is why I say don't bluster and pontificate violence. It is a fools errand. BTW I certainly don't enjoy the same right to free speach that you do. Everything has its tradeoffs. But I do get letterhead price and issued FA when needed.
View Quote

shotar:

While garnering the ability to pontificate you are none the less disillusioned.

Reality is exactly the realm I am debating. You seem to be convinced that you will be able to come in to my house and kill me if need be, to get my weapons. Also that I am blustering and no one will side with me and join in the fight against an attack on my freedom. That's a laughable and ignorant statement at best.

If the police were video-taped storming the house of a man, who has no prior convictions or indictments, and kill him in the process of confiscating his weapons and it were viewed on CNN. The American public would be outraged. You would look like jack-booted Gestapo thugs storming into peoples houses to get their weapons. The resistance to your oppressive behavior at first would be light. Then Americans would get organized and be waiting for you.....

If you hadn't noticed lately, that is exactly the same attitude that the terrorist's who are attacking our country harbor. They feel JUSTIFIED by their religion to kill, poison and take our freedom and they think we are too weak and soft to put up any sort of fight. They feel also that this their duty. Therefore, it sounds like maybe it is you who would like to join them.

If you read in my first reply on this post. There are two kinds of LEO's. I think we know which one you represent.
Oh by the way, my dad and brother were and are LEO's. I have respect for the ones that try to be a positive influence on this world. I have contempt for those that use their badge only for their own personal gain...ie...power,self-importance and prestige
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:37:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#34]
shotar:

To beleive that you can merely bring someone down who is "dissobeying the law" is lunacy.  remember those guys in cali, who it took tons of police, guns, etc. to bring down?  Well I can tell you a few reasons why this happened.  Better Funding, Better weapons, Better equipment.  As a private citizen I have a hand up on you sir.  I can carry whatever I want.  I can load up with AP (30-06 or ss109) if I decide to do so.  If ANYONE comes to deprive me of my FREEDOMS some of you WILL leave in a body bag.  Last I checked gas masks are still available as well.  Oh, and night vision - no problem (when the last time you saw a beat officer pull out a set of gen III).  So now tell me what advantage do you have over the average citizen that you would deprive of their rights?  I can go to some of the best arms training available, why? because I paid for it.  You however have to get your captain or chief to sign off on it and you also have budgetary constraints.  To say "anyone who thinks all there buddies are jumping into their fight with the cops is nuts. Its a no win situation and as much as you bluster you would be a fool" is a FOOLISH statement and shows just how naive you really are.  I have a bit of insight for you, you should fear the day this happens because you would find out just how wrong you were.  After hearing some of the foolish comments you have made, I can understand how McUzi got mad and out of control.
As far as being a cop Killer - you read too much into posts.  I am merely prepared.  I am prepared number 1 for defense of country (The people are the militia) and number 2 to guard against a tyrannical government.  Numver 3 is for self defense, number 4 is just because its fun to shoot. If you heed your calling and that is to protect and to serve (abiding by the constitution) you will have no problems.  You are a representative of government.  What will you do when they tell you to come take everyones guns (if they do - this is speculation as was McUzi's).
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:58:21 AM EDT
[#35]
3) I have followed a thread about alleged abuse but in final distillation the guy really excersized poor judgement on Halloween night. The cops don't know your not a nut till they investigate, and then are probably a but perturbed that the person was dumb enough to cause the problem anyway. Sad part is he will probably win the lawsuit. Others will lionize him as a victim of the oppressor. This with kids trick or treating were more worried about safety from an unknown than his right to troll the neighborhood with AR and rangebag in the car though, just bad form.
View Quote

The person did not cause this problem, shotar, an LEO with an overactive imagination and using illegal tactics did. I do not think it will be sad when he wins his lawsuit. It will represent the court system keeping the LEO's in check. You know, checks and balance system you seem to refer to quite often. The man was retrieving anti-freeze from his trunk and had to move his weapon to get at it. No intent whatsoever in those actions. If it had been a bolt-action rifle in the gun case, would the LEO's have over-reacted?
  I also don't see him trolling the neighborhood. He and his children were enjoying quality time when a Barney Fife squad shows up and basically abuses him. I am just glad there was not a tall child walking by dressed up like a soldier because I see the real possibility of these LEO's mistaking his toy pop gun as an assault rifle and him being this guys accomplice.
    You and your attitude that whatever LEO's do is automatically justifiable and what civilians do is automatically devious behavior is the reason for anti-LEO posts.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#36]
To All LEO's:
I understand you must uphold the laws of the land, but your sworn to also uphold the constitution.  When one line crosses another what will you do?  When Uncle Sam takes away freedom of speech and asks you to arrest someone for it, Or creates a law making all handguns illegal, will you come and take them?
The Blind LEO's who are followers are just the kind of people they will need to accomplish this if it happens.  I have a lot of respect for what LEO's do on a daily basis, and the turds you deal with.  My hat is off to you in this respect.  Shot Ar's accusation that I am anti-LEO is bullshit and shows the stupidity of some.  By making that statement he has shown his inability for subjective thought.  Stop living in your box and get the big picture.  I personally know probably 10 different LEO's, I shoot with them, my wife hangs out with their wives, We spend Holidays together.  So I pity those that do not understand freedom and what it takes to keep it. The mind that does not comprehend the sacrifices associated with freedom is never really free.  

Chris Williams

[Edited to Add]  

Disclaimer - I do not own any illegal firearms, All of my firearms are within legal standards.

Also, In the defense of freedoms you must draw the line somewhere.  I draw mine at my ability to maintain my own freedom (firearms).  An armed citizen is a just that.  A disarmed person is a subject.  I would not "shoot up" an LEO for asking me a question about a rifle in my trunk, or giving me a speeding ticket, or responding to other daily duties.  I would however have his job if I believed that he was abusing his powers or harrasing citizens (It's amazing what a few well placed complaints about an abusive officer will get you [:P].  

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Given these facts, it is no wonder that cops are suspicious of gun owners. This level changes with geography but these are just a few examples. I for one do not fear law abiding gun owners, but, if I encounter you armed I will not presume good intent on your part. I will act in the interest of my safety and that of those around me, yours included. Your temporary inconvenience is not worth my life, if you think otherwise, too bad, at that moment you are not in charge, I am.
View Quote

My temporary inconvience due to your (everybody's a criminal attitude) is a violation of my freedom in-itself. But thats OK because YOU ARE IN CHARGE. Do you drool on yourself with the power rush when you put your uniform on?

While your motives of being an LEO are obviously self-serving and your unrealistic idealogy might frighten some individuals. You only make me laugh with a hint of disgust and contempt.

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#38]
I have been following this and several other anti- LEO threads. I of course have my own views derived from what I beleive to be reasonable realities. There are of course abuses but I'm sure the degree tends to stem from the POV of the reader
View Quote

This is not an anti-LEO thread. It's an anti-idiot thread.

LEO's like my father was and brother continues to be. Do an admirable job because they are protecting and serving the public. Not just blindly enforcing the law. Had I not gone to college and went into a different field. I would probably be on the blue line.

shotar is using this anti-LEO claim to hide behind.

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
    You and your attitude that whatever LEO's do is automatically justifiable and what civilians do is automatically devious behavior is the reason for anti-LEO posts.
View Quote

Ah yes
the cornerstone of corruption.

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:30:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#41]
A pink bunny[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/bunny.gif[/img]ate him.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:49:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Now you tell me who acted like a dummy? They know what they did was wrong and in violation of my rights, and now they are trying to bury it FAST. But it's too late for them, don't make the same mistake, I hope you learned something from my ordeal. You can't take a law abiding citizen and cross the line just because you don't expect the average man to arm themselves. Well I am not the average man, and I know more about my weapons and the legal use of deadly force than most of my local LEOS...
View Quote

I do not see this LEO learning anything from your misfortune oneshot1kill. He is too jaded to think objectively. When he see's you or me. He does not see a civilian... just someone who isn't an LEO. Until this mindset is changed we will continue to suffer from their (we are automically a criminal attitude) that some LEO's carry with them while at work.

I guess the idea we are innocent until proven guilty only applies after the LEO's finish with us.

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:14:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#46]
libertyof76,

You were bumped because of what you posted; near total support for what McUzi wrote on the public forums.  

All I did was play "Bad Cop - Worse Cop" on you to jack you up and expose you for what you are.  

You are still blaming others instead of being an adult and taking responsibility for your own actions.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#47]
[left]Paul: You have no issue with police arresting you well, you must live a good life but cop's here just bytes. I was coming home from school (Night Classes), and this so called cop pulled up behind me and I slowed below the posted speed 45 in a 55 get real but the COP decides to make up some of his own rules and stop's me anyway's i told him bluntly why in the %^&*&* hell did you stop me for, he replyed well I called in your plates and there must be a glitch in the system they returned expired! i said no way! he said I realized there not expired I said mybe I should call up the BMV and ask he replyed NO! NO! NO! whala cought him in a lie! then he stuck his face right in my face and try to get me on a drinking charge!!! well there's more to the story! I asked one more question what about that NY guy on here that got busted, and set up? this seem's to me that there is no such thing has right's or the constitution any more LEO's can do just about anything they want, and get away with it. I do have proof, and lots of example's of police abuse's that happen here. what am i sopposed to
do tell the LEO "THANK YOU SIR" for slapping
the cuff's on me for yelling at the neighbor to shut the hell up iam trying to sleep?[/left]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#49]
shotar,
Bravo for the 2 above posts.  Thank you for delving in a little deaper than just blindly stated an opinion without any logical backing. I apologize if for my brash comments about you as well, In the context of the above messages my opinion of you has changed.  I do agree that laws should be changed within the framework of legislation or in the court system.  My only concern is LEO or Military who would blindly violate a constitutional right. If it came down to the defense of freedom or of the constitution from any enemy foreign or domestic, I would stand in its defense.  To many men gave their lives for this country to let the tide of poplular opinion or whim of a president or lawmaker take our freedom away.  I do not advocate a unjust revolution but a just revolution.  If there was indeed a "gun grab" I would have no problem finding supporters of a organized just revolution.  And if I couldn't I would just move to Texas ;)

Chris Williams
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top