Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2001 7:21:59 PM EDT
Last night everyone was saying they felt something bad was going to happen and that they were going to walk down the streets with their kids carrying their AR-15's and answering their doors for trick or treaters with their favorite pistol on hand.

I would like to know how much SHTF last night.

As I had pointed out in my posts yesterday that the terrorist target large scale events, not spread out populations of children.  That they only thing we need to fear are the liberal anti-gun soccer moms freaking out about something.  From oneshots story, it sounds as if that was the only tragedy of the night.

I used to buy into some of the paranoia, when Clinton was in office.  But around Y2K the paranoia got very extreame and very stupid.  People need to look at things a little more rationally.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, some kids left a bag of burning shit on my porch...does that count?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
They reported on our local news that practical jokes and pranks were actually down this year.

Byron
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:08:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

No it don't, no fan involved.
[:D]
SSD
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was it like this?

[url]http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.com/~beebee/FlamingPoo.exe[/url]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:55:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you step on it????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top