Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/1/2001 1:49:00 PM EDT
Okay, so the saga continues with the mean fat secretary bitch... Today, by God, she did her homework and thought she was gonna stick it to me once and for all, so she went to the UPS website and downloaded a bunch of information pertaining to shipping firearms, since I had 10 more rifles sitting on the dock today. The UPS driver shows up and starts loading the rifles on his truck, when she suddenly shows up and stops him, so she can tell him, "You can't take those like that, they have to be shipped overnight!" ([i]this is where I entered the poicture[/i]) She then pulls out her papers, points to the UPS regulations and starts reading to him... He's just nodding his head in agreement and continues loading the rifles on his truck. She then says again that he CANNOT SHIP HANDGUNS LIKE THAT! He nods, and says, "Yep, I know!" Now she's getting really puzzled, like it's some type of conspiracy against her and then points to the RIFLES and says, "Then how come you are accepting them?" He glances up at her and non-chalantly says, "These are long guns!" Now she is demanding to know what the difference is and very snidley asks what the difference is, so he points his fingers like a gun, and says "a handgun is a pistol". She disappeared before he was finished loading the 10 rifles, and then he started laughing and pointing towards the direction she went... It's just so hard to hold a battle of witts with an unarmed idiot! [:D] [blue]* Our UPS driver is a very avid firearms collector too! hehehe[/blue]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 2:56:48 PM EDT
Now I'm not exactly new around here, but I really haven't been paying much attention... What kind of work do you do? And just out of curiosity, why are you shipping 10 long arms from work? No flame intended, I think it's great! I just want to know incase I want to/can get in on the action somehow [:O]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:06:13 PM EDT
Being that I'm a dealer, it's my job to ship firearms! [:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:06:22 PM EDT
Hahahah, quote of the day;
It's just so hard to hold a battle of wits with an unarmed idiot!
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:09:49 PM EDT
and you work for her, with her, she works for you, or what? Sounds like she needs a new job, elsewhere.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:16:32 PM EDT
We both work for Grin_N_Barrett...
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:18:21 PM EDT
Tell me it's not nepotism. Tell me that there's a round of layoffs coming her way. [:)] Please...
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:19:41 PM EDT
that might be the quote of the day.... but the quote of the decade is that's fire! you can't bring fire on the plane! man, that's STILL funny. lol hehehehehehehe sounds like a great job anitUSSA. couldn't you fire her or something? OffRoad
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:54:21 PM EDT
And someone like this ended up working for Grin how? Sounds like one of those that is irratating as hell to have around, but now that you have her number you can beat her at her own game everytime. Gee might be fun to set her up a few prank files on her computer or I'm sure you'll think of a few more ways to have amusement at her expense?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:18:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By OffRoad: that might be the quote of the day.... but the quote of the decade is that's fire! you can't bring fire on the plane! man, that's STILL funny. lol hehehehehehehe OffRoad
View Quote
Agreed. That had me in tears. I would've posted, but there's so many times you can post ROTFLMMFAO....
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:31:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/1/2001 5:26:43 PM EDT by thebeekeeper1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 4:10:21 AM EDT
Back to top, just because she's such an idiot, or should I say, "Mean, fat, sceretary bitch!"
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 4:18:59 AM EDT
Edited to add: She wouldn't be a Southern Baptist by chance, would she? LOL
View Quote
Easy Beekeeper, Easy.... I wasn't aware that people of my faith are subject to special stereotypes like this. I guess we learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 4:23:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By antiUSSA: We both work for Grin_N_Barrett...
View Quote
Why is a person like that working for a gun dealer?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 4:24:17 AM EDT
Try being REAL nice to her, and give her a box of donuts.......that should piss her off ..............[stick].......(p-s..there won`t be another full moon on halloween till 2020...a useless fact to ponder)
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:11:24 AM EDT
Any of these happen to be the secretary in question...?[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=66471[/url] "Whole Lotta Rosie!"
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:16:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By antiUSSA: We both work for Grin_N_Barrett...
View Quote
What! And she's trying to sabotage your business!?!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:25:26 AM EDT
Offer to take her out shooting and show her the difference! Take on shot on turning her away from the dark side.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:37:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GWIGG: Why is a person like that working for a gun dealer?
View Quote
yeah, WTF?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:42:01 AM EDT
Have you ever offered to take her to the range with you? There are two possible outcomes: A) She says yes, goes with you, enjoys it, and you have made peace, or B) The tantrum she throws will provide plenty of entertainment. You can't lose! [50]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:59:52 AM EDT
why are you ragging on a co-worker where your boss may read it?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 8:36:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By beanbagger: why are you ragging on a co-worker where your boss may read it?
View Quote
Read it hell, I'm surprised he hasn't posted in this thread yet... Do a search for the original thread ([i]Oh yea, it's a full moon alright![/i]) and read his comments. FWIW: He can't stand the bitch either! [:D]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 2:12:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By antiUSSA:
Originally Posted By beanbagger: why are you ragging on a co-worker where your boss may read it?
View Quote
Read it hell, I'm surprised he hasn't posted in this thread yet... Do a search for the original thread ([i]Oh yea, it's a full moon alright![/i]) and read his comments. FWIW: He can't stand the bitch either! [:D]
View Quote
You still havent explained why he keeps her around? Is she a relative or something?
Top Top