Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2001 11:19:12 AM EDT
Anyone got any pics from H.S. of themselves. You know back in the day. Post em please.

Sr. Prom pics. H.S. Yearbook. Specially, if you had really funky hair style and wearing bell bottoms.

C'mon show it. Dig it out from the closet and post em. Let us have a few laughs here. I'll post mine in a lil while.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 11:21:51 AM EDT
[#1]
BTW I would love to see DonR, Garandman, Ed,  and Strikers H.S. pics, I think that would be hilarious. [:D] Those guys probably graduated in the 1800's
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#2]
There isn't a chance in hell that I'd post that stuff here. My mom backstabbed me by breaking all those pictures out the first time I took the girlfriend who is now my wife home to meet the folks. It was ugly.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There isn't a chance in hell that I'd post that stuff here. My mom backstabbed me by breaking all those pictures out the first time I took the girlfriend who is now my wife home to meet the folks. It was ugly.
View Quote

Note to self: Recon jarhead22's house for HS photos the next time I am there. HEHEHEHE

OK I'll go first:
Here's on the way to Sr. Prom with date. Note I am about 50lbs lighter, and trying to imitate the Billy Idol snarl
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/005/2Q/Mt/Aw/u679362.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 11:42:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BTW I would love to see DonR, Garandman, Ed, Garryowens and Strikers H.S. pics, I think that would be hilarious. [:D]
View Quote

Dude-

I was SUCH a geek in H.S.

I'm STILL a geek - just a little better at hiding it.

I'll play around and see if I can get a jpg done up. I'm not very technically adept, and I don't have a dig cam, but I do have a scanner.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]
[b]DAMN[/b] LT, you look HOT!!! Whatever happend to you??? Oh well... who's the guy you're with? [;)]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[b]DAMN[/b] LT, you look HOT!!! Whatever happend to you??? Oh well... who's the guy you're with? [;)]
View Quote

Some schmuck that paid me to go with him to the prom. I was only 12, what did I know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top