Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/1/2001 9:37:19 AM EDT
[url]http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0,,2001370005-2001380262,00.html[/url] excerpt: [i] .... The Datsun drove into the centre of the stadium. Karimullah recalls thousands of faces staring at him in silence from the stands, and between 10 and 14 mullahs on chairs in a line in the middle of the field. He was pulled from the truck and told to lie spreadeagled on the grass. "The mullahs didn't even ask my name or speak to the crowd. Seven doctors approached me. They wore grey uniforms, surgical masks and gloves. I could see one was crying. They injected me. After five minutes my body was numb though I was still conscious. Then they put clamps on my hand and foot and began to cut them off with special saws. There was no pain but I could see what they were doing." .... [/i] F#$@ers. Never surrender.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 9:48:42 AM EDT
My God. That story is hard hitting. I hope we kill every one of those Taliban fuckers. I only pray that none of our boys are captured.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 9:58:26 AM EDT
Nuke'em Nuke'em Nuke'em
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:03:51 AM EDT
Filthy,fucking savages.I hope the rations we keep dropping are full of pork.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:11:50 AM EDT
If it's jihad they want, why not give it to them?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:33:03 AM EDT
Sounds like a wonderful country to live in.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:48:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 11:08:47 AM EDT
I think most americans are for stronger bombs. Don't we have stuff that could blow a whole mountain up? caves included?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:56:08 PM EDT
We have nukes for all purposes that would startle ones imagination, says a American General guest on WLW 700 Am talk Radio. He said he could not elaborate when aked to be more specific. People that choose to intentionally hurt, maim or disfigure innocent people, for any reason, need to be first bullwhipped, then hung, and then shot down from the gallows. This story is so horrible, I can't imagine how so-called men of God could do let alone think up these sorts of things. Allah will certainly have something to say to them before he hands them over their alotted Virgins.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:26:34 PM EDT
For those of you that think the story about cutting the guys hand off is bad, remember that video of a captured Russian soldier in Chechnya being beheaded that was discussed here a few months ago? Those were muslim soldiers who learned their skill fighting in Afghanistan so you know what to expect to see if any of our boys get captured.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:46:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/2/2001 12:50:46 PM EDT by 1feral1]
Sounds like propaganda to me! Personally, they are all a bunch of 'tossers' in the whole fucken shitty country of Afghanistan, and as far as I am concerned they just shudda cut the required appendidges off this wanker without any 'injections'. They have been figting since time began, and if not with an outside force, then with themselves. One day this wars gonna end (after an Allied victory), and when it does, they will continue to 'crap on' stirring shit in that region for the next 10000 yrs. At least he will now have difficulty loading his mags for a AKS74 and hunting down Allied forces. Fuck them all. No sympathy from me! All primatives living in the 'dark ages' with modern technology creeping in, and creating a dangerous situation for the rest of us in the civilised world. One 'gigaton' bomb for the whole bloody region! I have had a gutful of 'em. Remember 11 Sep! My 2cents! 1feral1 Sydney
Top Top