Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2001 4:30:47 PM EDT
Saw a guy in a Walmart today eyeballing a couple of women. The dude looked like a loser livin' with his mama. Anyway, he seemed to want to approach the ladies to say something, but it was like he didn't know the words. I wanted to call him white-trash shithead, but didn't know if I could be sued or not. Any advice?
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Mwaaaaahahahahahaha [:D].

Saw the other thread and didn't have the words.  Thanks for the chuckle. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah, and the guy I saw had on an AR15.com T-shirt. made the rest of us look bad, wish the redneck would go and leave people alone, crying all over himself for his 'constitutional' right to own weapons, but he didn't seem too polite to me. I'm not sure I want people like that carrying firearms, I know I don't feel safe with people who go around insulting people just to be mean.

by the way, that was satire. but maybe you should think before you talk about others?  There's a difference between being politically incorrect and being impolite. Thinking the someone is a faggot is incorrect, saying it to their face is just fu
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Buddha, as long as somebody is a white male (and especially if short, fat, and /or balding) you can say and do anything you'd like.  For example:

"Hello white trash fatass, what's that up there?" (point up)
As he looks up, kick him in the nuts.

That is perfectly acceptable.

P.S. Unless he is gay.  Then that would be a hate crime.  Make sure and ask first!
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, go ahead and call him out. A lot of these crackers just look goofy, pack heat and are psychotic to boot. Tony Vu? Meet Norman Bates. Two less social misfits on the streets.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 5:23:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 5:27:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Agreed, SNorman, if you are White, male, and straight, you are not protected in any way by the myriad of "hate laws".
Open season.
I don't care what the deviants do in their own houses either.
I guess I am just sick to death of them teaching our kids in the schools, that that shit is "normal".
That perversion is not just "acceptable" but is somehow necessary to achieve "diversity".
To hell with that sick crap!
They can stay in their closets, and not make the rest of us watch that shit.
Have any of you faggot-defenders ever seen a "Gay Pride Parade" on TV?
Sick shit.
I had gay friends, (all dead of AIDS now, btw) that understood this concept perfectly. No problem.
But these perverts that do disgusting public display of their particular sickness *deserve* derision from normal folks! Everyone is so afraid to say anything, that they consider this somehow "acceptable" to the mainstream......it is NOT!
Faggots, dykes, transsexuals.....geeeez, this place looks more like Rome right before the fall every day.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Hannah,
  I'll tell you what, when a group of she-males in full S&M gear chain a God-fearing, white, heterosexual male to the bumper of their flaming pink Caddy and drag him until he is decapitated and completely dismembered, and then tie his remains are to a cattle fence, i will be the first to demand hate crimes specifically include white, homophobic, Christian males.
  Hate crimes extend to all races. Minorities can be prosecuted under the same statutes. No exceptions.
  I'm not flaming ya. Hell, I like you for the cool name alone. My thing is - and I've worn this point to death - I can live with racism and all sorts of bigotry in this country, BUT NOT STUPIDITY. Every time a post like "faggot" comes up, I can see Sarah Brady and HCI file it away under "Political Advantages We Can Use for The Next Phase of Firearms Elimination".
   Yes, I've seen Gay Pride parades. They're kinda like Klan marches [;)]. Interesting outfits, not my bag, but march on brothers!  You have a good night. I'm thinking of changing my name to Leni Riefenstahl.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Now this...............THIS! is some funny stuff!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I wouldn't worry about it. A genuine white trash shithead spends all his lawyer money on felonies. They never get involved in civil justice nonsense.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:45:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Well Buddha, ya got me there......the white
straight person being dragged and decapitated was just a small boy, by 2 black carjackers about the same  time as the Jasper dragging.....no mention of hate crime, in fact, no mention at all. And let's not bring up the really young boy that was sodomized and tortured to death by the gay assailants down south, about the same time as the Wyoming incident with the gay male tied to a fence. No mention of that in the news either, too many articles about the "poor persecuted young gay man in WY".
But here's the good one.
Here in Colorado, a young White college girl was abducted and raped by 6 members of an Asian gang, under questioning later, they specifically mentioned they were "looking for a White girl to rape".
But no hate crime charges......how could there be? the perps were Asian.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#11]
But,..but..but... according to Buddha, "hate crimes extend to all races".
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#12]
those asain guys are why gun owners are spread all the world. find and kill those asain males who said that.

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Ok Hannah and Krak... What should be done about it.  You obviously have a problem with this, but I've heard nothing as far as how to handle it.

Not a flame, just a curious bystander.  You bitch about it not being fair, but I've not heard what you're doing about it.  Please inform us what you're doing to solve this problem so that the laws are applied equally to everyone.

Personally, I like to live by the words "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".  Anything else makes you either a bigot, a hypocrite, or an asshole.  Really. (Not aimed at anyone, just another observation).

And yes, the hate crimes do extend to all races.  It's the application of the laws to favor minorities that is in error.  Does that make you hate any group more? (besides lawyers that is [:D]).  Don't sink to that level.

Personally, if some idiot wants to wear a thong and show off his proud gay ass on tv during a march, more power to him.  I've got the remote (and the power to use it).
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#14]
What used to be social deviance, is now the norm.  Not only are we more understanding and tolerant of other races, we are now more inclined to find nothing wrong with deviant behavior.  This extends to homosexual activity, and crime.  I'm not saying any of this is wrong, you can draw your own conclusions, but there must come a time when we are held accountable for the things that we have become tolerant of.  Alot of the problems that we have today are the result of Psycholgists makeing up conditions and illnesses that don't exist to line their own pockets.  A direct result of this is tolerance, a shucking of responsiblity because people "just can't help themselves" so we have to tolerate their behavior, then you have a bunch of misguided individuals champion their cause and you get a whole new industry directed towards "tolerance" at the expense of the rest of society.  There must be limits and rules or eventually the system breaks down, because there is no right or wrong anymore it's all a grey area where you can claim to be sick or a minority and thus not be held accountable for your actions.  Look around and you can find example of this, and in certain cases you can see where it's damaged our society.  It's all well and good right now, but it's going to cost us later.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#15]
I treat everyone equally well. If I dont like their behavior, I don't go around them.
"What am I *doing* about it?"
Trying to wake folks up to what is happening.
I am certainly not infringing on any individual's rights, merely questioning society in any forum I can find, and asking them if they are sure this is what they want.
If one questions too hard though, one is immediately called a bigot, (or worse), in a knee jerk, conditioned response.
What *should* I be doing, according to your rules, Stealth?
I have been "living and let live" my whole life, and things are getting worse, not better.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#16]
No, it's not illegal to call someone that down here. Of course, you're chances of getting the ever-loving shit stomped out of you are probably pretty high. It's a personal choice.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#17]
It's only illegal for the government to call someone a white trash POS.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#18]
[size=5]Please don't feed the trolls![/size=5]

I though this one was pretty over the top and easy to spot.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What used to be social deviance, is now the norm......
snip
View Quote

Summed it up quite nicely CIB. Ditto what you said.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Just always remember to say 'in my opinion' or something similar to indicate that you're not indicating a factual circumstance, but merely your view on the matter.

IIRC, it's called 'fair comment' and applies to all us Americans, not just the folks paid to have opinions.

Eric The(e.g.IBelieveThatBinLadenHasLatentTendencies.SoSueMe!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 9:07:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

"Hello white trash fatass, what's that up there?" (point up)
As he looks up, kick him in the nuts.

That is perfectly acceptable.
View Quote

Have you tried this? [shock]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top