Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2001 5:33:25 PM EDT
I think we may not wish to acknowledge, but we all know that this is a battle for life and death.  We will soon lose a major city to a suitcase nuclear weapon or watch our children burning with the raging fever of Smallpox, dying in agony before our eyes.
I warn our leaders. Do not this let this happen to us.  You are there to lead and to protect. Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way.  I demand that President Bush deliver a message to all major Muslim leaders that all major Muslim capitols will be leveled with intercontinental ballistic missiles if there is one more attack on the US.  Further, if there are additional moves against the US, then all Muslim countries will be utterly and totally destroyed, burned into molten glass, and irradiated so as to be uninhabitable for 25,000 years. It is time to give these murderers of the innocent a one way ticket to Hell.  Remember, they truly hate you and have as their only goal in life to kill you.
....and if they don't want to change and be nice little Muslims, then KILL THEM ALL, and LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!!!!!

JL Pitts, Former Lieutenant, US Army, Vietnam Veteran
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 5:41:49 PM EDT
[#1]
There's an ever growing number of Americans who are beginning to have that same idea!
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I've kept my mouth shut since 9/11 but this post just finally did it for me.  Damn, there are a lot of dim-witted (perhaps half-witted), prone to hystrionics, over-zealous, head-up-their-????, irrational, id-juts that post on this forum.  This is one prime example.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 5:47:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Amen from the congregation.

The situation we find ourselves in has been due in great part to our Fed Govt ignoring their constitutional duties.  They spend time, energy and money on social programs and other things that they have no business in.  They are to provide for the common defense.  We have all been screwed by them.  All that tax money down the drain to welfare recipients and midnight basket ball leaugues.

The next shoe will drop soon I am sure, and many more Americans will die.  Then maybe we will forget about a stupid coaliton with a bunch of camel f%^kers, and simultaneously level a dozen major cities in the middle east.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 5:49:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You obviously haven't thought this through all the way. Yeah, I can understand the feelings, but this is not realistic!
View Quote

Maybe not... But he has a valid point.  All the flag waving and other "feel good" nonsense is not ever going to count for anything when the "gentlemen" carry out "phase 2 or 3" of their plan.  We are at the threshold of something very big, and very bad.

More will die.  Then we will have this conversation again.  Perhaps then we will be more willing to do what needs to be done.

Link Posted: 10/29/2001 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Do it, take pictures, make postcards and send it Sadaam.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've kept my mouth shut since 9/11 but this post just finally did it for me.  Damn, there are a lot of dim-witted (perhaps half-witted), prone to hystrionics, over-zealous, head-up-their-????, irrational, id-juts that post on this forum.  This is one prime example.
View Quote

So we should roll over and play dead until they aquire and use a WMD?
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Sweep,

The definitions of terms such as "realistic" have changed here lately; I haven't heard even a bleeding-heart liberal utter the phrase "that can't happen here" in the last seven weeks.

If someone can correctly predict the outcome of this "crisis" (a new definition for this term is in order too) I'd sure like to hear it.

I agree with the originator of this thread to a high degree; I think we will have to fight every one of those sons of bitches before it's over.

40MIKE

Link Posted: 10/29/2001 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope a lot more inocent Americans will die before all those flag haters, Kumbaya singers, peace lovers assholes wil wake up and demend revenge. Not till then. In the UK's Mirror today the Brits are turning agains the P.M. Tony Blair for sideing with the US. They call it a lost cause in which the GB should stay away. Not long the US media will pick on this idea and will start the Communist  propaganda agains the Freedom and Liberty that we have. The people will be converted by the media and the Government will back out of the war. In this way the terrorists will wil and we wil be an open target like on the streets of Jerusalem. I know this will happen mark my words.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hope a lot more inocent Americans will die before all those flag haters, Kumbaya singers, peace lovers assholes wil wake up and demend revenge. Not till then. In the UK's Mirror today the Brits are turning agains the P.M. Tony Blair for sideing with the US. They call it a lost cause in which the GB should stay away. Not long the US media will pick on this idea and will start the Communist  propaganda agains the Freedom and Liberty that we have. The people will be converted by the media and the Government will back out of the war. In this way the terrorists will wil and we wil be an open target like on the streets of Jerusalem. I know this will happen mark my words.
View Quote

I think you need to clarify your statement, especially the first sentence.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 6:35:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Tools I would like to see dusted off and pulled from the military toy box.

low yield nuclear juiced bunker busters.
( That'll fix those caves and tunnels )

Fuel air bombs.
( Suck the oxygen out of the air and suffocate the scum)

Neutron bombs.
( just sweep up the dead )

Link Posted: 10/29/2001 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#14]
SWEEP and lawdog...maybe in the next terrorist attack some of your loved ones will die,then I wonder what tune you'll be singing.I guess the Oprah emasculating of the American male has been somewhat effective.I am sick of seeing all of these effeminate men,quivering like the spineless,eunuch jellies they have morphed into.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 6:54:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You obviously haven't thought this through all the way. Yeah, I can understand the feelings, but this is not realistic!
View Quote

I understand what Sweep is trying to say..and I agree.  There is no doubt in my mind that we all need to take this war alot more seriously.  The way we handle this will determine the future path of the world, meaning the path of Democracy or the path of Terrorist based nations.

I believe the American public and it's politicions need to realize this is a war against muslim terrorist, which means it is larger then just Afganistan.  Not all Muslims are evil by nature and the Muslim religion does not promote or condone this type of violence.  

[i]However, a large percentage of the Muslims in Iraq,the West Bank,Pakistan,Afganistan, and other mid-east areas believe in and are supportive of the Bin Ladin type Muslim theologoy !!![/i]  These are the Muslim types that want to kill us and destroy everything we Americans stand for!!  The honestly are out to destory the Democratic way of life!!  These fractions live thru-out the Mid-East and even here in the US.  These are the people we need to destroy...completely and thoroughly!!

Yet, it will be at a heavy cost.  A cost that is necessary and just.  And this is were the problem lies, as most American are not yet willing to pay this cost.  We talk of sending in bombs and so forth, but what really needs to be done is ground troops.  And ground troops equals dead [i]AMERICANS[/i], a price that most are not yet willing to pay.  

Large Nuclear attacks will lead to a total regional conflict in the mid-east with large amount of innocent civilian deaths.  As the nuclear attacks result in regional warfare with many countries the US would be required to engage large number of ground troops in these areas.  Which would mean even larger numbers of dead American soldiers.  And later it would require our tax dollars for food, medical needs, and so forth after the war would be over, since it would be cruel and inhuman to let innocents suffer.

This is what Sweep was refering to as not thinging things thru.  Let's win this conflict....but lets win it the smart way.

Sgtar15
[img]http://imagem.webphotos.iwon.com/1000017294/1000017294_1029200112627AM0.1022695.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Thermo-nuclear war?  Who needs it?  Think FUEL AIR BOMBS.   Nasty!  Nearly the yield of the nukes without any of the fallout. Plus there's some poetic justice in using the Arabs own oil to torch their terrorist harboring butts.

I'm getting sick of hearing "True Muslims are peace loving people." while they dance in the streets and stream into Afpokestan to fight with the taliban. I'm starting to thing the "true, peace loving "Muslims are the ones that don't have the huevos to drive the buses and planes and  bombs themselves but like to see the others that are doing it.

I'm an ignorant redneck so take it for what it's worth but I'm starting to get the same suspicion that the rest of you are that we are starting to lose this thing.  I would sure hate to see any of our kids die of smallpox or anthrax or whatever just so our current politicos don't step on the toes of all these "true muslim" countries that are supposedly vehemently agaist all this.

crash.

Quoted:
Well, I think nuclear might be excessive, Im all for tactical nukes but you are talking thermo-nuclear war. I think napalm would be good at turning their landscape into glass as well.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#17]
sgtar15,

Where did this notion of not killing or harming "innocent civilians" come from?
Was it practiced in the past?Or is it a recent phenomenon?If so what or who inspired this train of thought?
Are the deaths of many Americans necessary to achieve our objectives so we can "look like fine,decent civilized people" to the global community.
If we could achieve those objectives by total annihilation of our enemy,without jeopardizing any or few American lives,but be viewed as barbaric in the global community,would it be worth that price?I guess time will tell.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#18]
And nation shall rise against nation........................

This is only the beginning.......and, yes.......there will be a phase II of this ordeal.

We must not forget that.  This is not over.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#19]
You have to remember something:  There are a lot more of "them" than there are "us".  India and Pakistan are two of the most populous countries in the world.  Bloodlust has never solved anything and while I agree that new acts of aggression require a response, that response has to be carefully measured.  We could be on the brink of a nuclear holocaust otherwise.  

You should never let fear and anger get in the way of good judgement.  It's a recipe for failure.  

I think the suitcase nuke stuff is more fiction than fact.  They probably do exist, but how much of a threat they really are is unclear.    
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 7:58:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Lets seperate some things out first.

HomeFront: Inside America.

WarFront: Outside America on foreign land.

If we loose anywhere it will be on the HomeFront!! Period End of story, We will within the next two years be attacked again. Probably much sooner then later(first time I have ever used GB's term, but it fits, because it makes since)
Will will win on the WarFront!! Because they are no match for us.

So we need more disaster preperation here at home, because it is going to happen.  FEMA is working(I know because one of my customers is a FEMA Cordinator) THe FBI is working their ass off. The CIA is probably working both the US and International(which is out of bounds for them they usually are not aloud to operate domestically, but I don't give a shit because I know they are looking for the bad guys). The NSA is working around the clock as well. CDC is working their ass off, and we are mobilizing our industrial base to provide massive amounts of both SmallPox (how long?? And Anti-biotics.  There is also work being done on an Anthrax Silver Bullet to cover all 100 strains with one vaccination.) This provides the terrorists and ourselves with a time line. So whatever timeline they put forth publicly they had better beat it by six months privately because the terrorists are going to use that timeline too. So the US better come in way ahead of schedule if they want to win the CHEMICAL AND BIO side of this war.  Now then Nuclear war.

The only way we are going to survive a nuclear attack is if we have ample forwarning. They will be low yeild nukes as has been established with public information sources. Any Nuclear devices they get from pakistan or elsewhere will not be intercontinental.  So that gives us a 1-5 KT threat to deal with.  In the worst case scenario the terrorists will not care where they hit so long as it is in a cities boundaries. That makes this one bitch of a problem.  One that there may be no way to prohibit, unless they have the detection equiptment space based or air based and are running surveillance 24/7 on all US cities and towns states at a time.  

PART II FORTHCOMING

Link Posted: 10/29/2001 7:59:03 PM EDT
[#21]
PART II or II

Back to the Warfront:  The US should be planning for a worst case scenario. The total Mideast coalition collapses and the only foothold the US has is in Isreal. That means they will have to be able to fight a continental war 4 times as large as the Gulf War while maintaining security , at home, in Europe.  That means a force probably 2 times as large as the one during the height of the 80's. Even with full mobilization that would be around 2.5 years away.  Creating a 2 million man army takes time, and to do it right takes even longer.  I don't know if the Ranks are swelling or not, I heard people where going to the recruiters but I also heard they are not joining??? Don't know.  I think the US government needs to get Americans involved in this War effort using the same steps they used in WWII , War BOND Drives provides long term capital security (which may be lost in an all out war) and also provides money to the war effort, also we NEED MORE PROPAGANDA. Hell I could use a few of those signs around it would make me feel a hell of a lot better.  

Everyone remember ALLRIGHT JAP YOUR NEXT.
NEXT STOP TOKYO
TOKYO KID SAYS Series of signs.  What I am saying is this, WE are being told to go about our daily lives as usual. My question to the US government is this, DO YOU HAVE A WAR ON OR NOT???  IF YOU DO THEN INVOLVE US, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS NORMAL.  FOR US TO GO AROUND AS IF LIFE IS FINE IS STUPID, I THINK ALL PEOPLE FOCUSED ON WINNING THE WAR WILL SOMEHOW MAKE IT BETTER FOR THE PEOPLE FIGHTING IT.  GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.  AND AN ENTIRE NATION BEHIND ITS SOLDIERS SENDS A VERY POWERFUL MESSAGE TO THE SOLDIERS (WE KNOW YOU CAN WIN!!!!!) WHICH IS WHAT OUR SOLDIERS NEED.  WHAT AMERICA NEEDS.  So I ask the US GOVERNMENT NOT TO BE AFRAID TO PUT US ON A WAR FOOTING, WE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND WE CAN Do IT AGAIN.  We CAN'T show enough resolve if we are at the same time being asked to act as if nothing is going on. Which I think is the problem that is surfacing here in the AR-15.com camp.

So tell me UNCLE SAM, DO WE HAVE A WAR OR NOT???

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I demand that President Bush deliver a message to all major Muslim leaders that all major Muslim capitols will be leveled with intercontinental ballistic missiles if there is one more attack on the US.  Further, if there are additional moves against the US, then all Muslim countries will be utterly and totally destroyed, burned into molten glass, and irradiated so as to be uninhabitable for 25,000 years. It is time to give these murderers of the innocent a one way ticket to Hell.  Remember, they truly hate you and have as their only goal in life to kill you.
....and if they don't want to change and be nice little Muslims, then KILL THEM ALL, and LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!!!!!

JL Pitts, Former Lieutenant, US Army, Vietnam Veteran
View Quote

Your political correctness has no place in this new type of warfare. Deliver a message!?! Like hell! If we're going to deliver that kind of message perhaps we should just tape it to the nose cone of an ICBM.

Former Corporal (Lance Corporal still sounds cooler)
U.S.M.C., Peace time veteran
Hero of many excellent liberty calls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top