Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2001 10:18:53 AM EDT
I was thinking of making a few knives to sell and I know I'm going to place a few of them for sale on ar15.com so I thought I'd ask you guy's a few questions to find out what type of blade I should use. 1.Do you like your blade(cutting edge.) Long or short. 2.Do you like knives with or with out handguard/or do to like ones with thumb rest better.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 4:02:01 PM EDT
btt
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 5:56:25 PM EDT
I like my knives with the optional M16 shorty attatched behind the lug mount
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 6:11:36 PM EDT
tayous1 - I am in the market for a nice fixed blade and would be happy to take a look at what you come up with. I have been looking for something with a long cutting edge (6" to 7") and the thumb rest. Let me know when you get em done.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 6:52:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PsychoAR: tayous1 - I am in the market for a nice fixed blade and would be happy to take a look at what you come up with. I have been looking for something with a long cutting edge (6" to 7") and the thumb rest. Let me know when you get em done.
View Quote
E-mail me and I'll send you a few pix of some of the knives blades.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 7:31:51 PM EDT
I've also been looking at fixed blades lately. I'd enjoy seeing some of your work. I've been considering a sub-hilt, like Cold Steel's Black Bear Classic, but maybe in a shorter blade length. I'm very interested in knifemaking myself, but I don't have adequate shop space yet, much less the equipment and knowledge. I read alot at bladeforums, and hope someday I can take on the challenge.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 5:46:55 PM EDT
btt
Top Top