Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2001 12:13:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Where can I download a permission slip for my mom to sign?  I want to got on this feild trip!  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]
FVCK YEAH! kill 'em all! i hate 'em all!

...oh, and have a nice weekend guys!
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:21:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell yea!

Problem is those Afghans can't read AND their only transportation are those little donkeys.  Go get one of those little donkeys and see how far you get in one week.  I'm guessing a few miles down the road.  Give them 2 weeks, that should be enough time riding those little donkeys.  

Mobilize the AR15.com (KISS) army, and we get air dropped into Kabul.  Show those slow POS NAs how to fight a fight.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
A BIG SHEET OF GREEN GLASS!!! THAT IS ALL THEY DESERVE!!!!!

RIP Here lies Omar the camel jockey under this 2 ft thick piece of glass
Gary
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in, can I keep any cool toys I find??

PLEASE!!

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Grin and I are cavers, and we have the required gear...  Furthermore, we can also sell new firearms to you guys that drop and break yours on the hike in!  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#7]
NICE!  I like the way you think GB!
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I forgot to add that "Gunnutt" is a 757 driver, so we just need to convince him to borrow the company car for a few days!
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#9]
We can't do that because after all.

We must take them all as individuals.

While the majority of terrorists are Middle-Eastern, the majority of middle easterners aren't terrorists.
They are a wonderful, lovely  people.

The only reason they act that way is due to socioeconomic reasons.

They [b][red]ALL[/b][/red] aren't that way.

I have this wonderful Afghan at my work who works hard, and isn't a terrorist.

We must take them all as individuals.
If not, we are [b][size=4]RACIST![/b][/size=4]
[>(][>(][>(][>(]

Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#10]
What chaps my ass bloody red is these media pukes who drivel on constantly about the ‘middle east’s’ grievances with the US. Shee-it!! It seems like I’ve been hearing about that since the day I was old enough to get my eyes to focus on the boob tube.

Lets talk about OPEC putting the screws to us since ’73.
Lets talk about Iran kidnapping and murdering military personnel and US citizens.
How about fuckin Lebanon?
Syria during the cold war?
Mustn’t talk about aflotoxin on the Basra RD.
Or Saudi torturing US troops while we were fighting their war.

SSDD kids

Those folks better feel damn lucky that I didn’t have the football when those towers came down. Iran would have glowed for decades and I would have used the self-lighting,, parking lot as a staging ground for Iraq and Afghanistan.

And on the day that the first Saudi ‘diplodunk’ stood up in the UN to 'condemn those actions', I would have done the same to SA ... Right after I declared OPEC a terrorist front.

Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#11]
GB et al,

You sure have my vote.  Can you say parking lot?

P.S. We really need a mushroom cloud Anim.  how to get one/find one?
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Grin and I are cavers, and we have the required gear...  Furthermore, we can also sell new firearms to you guys that drop and break yours on the hike in!  [:D]
View Quote

Required gear??  You mean flame throwers??? That's the top of my list for cave warfare equipment, you either burn them, or use up their air.  Oh, and flamethrowers are also very fun to use.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#14]
no-reflex-zone, you'd got my undevided attention. Can you please enlighten me on the torture of american troops by Saudia Arabia?  This is something I have never heard about.

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:16:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Shit, I'm ready to say "F' This" and see how many of you would like to take an AR15.Com field trip to Afghanistan to do a little cave fighting...
View Quote

Heck yeah, I'm in and I'm serious as a heart attack.  I heard the bounty on bin Laden is up to $15million, so lets do it.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:19:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll offer a 15% discount on new toys, to anyone willing to carry my gear for me...

Mind you, I do have a lot of gear, and since we're going to be in the Himi's, I feel an extension ladder for traversing open cravaces is an acceptable item to bring.

While I may be Grin_N_Barret's sherpa, I damn sure aint yours, so load up bitch!  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, if I had to fight in that terrain, you wouldn't catch me with an AR15.

I'd bring my 300 Mag.

One would be better suited with a $100 Mil-Surp Mauser than an AR15, in Afghanastan.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#18]
LETS ROLL!!

My one main fear at this point is that BJ Klinton gutted the morale and fighting ability of our Armed Services to such a degree that we aren't up to the task of going nose-to-nose in a ground offensive.

I hope I'm wrong.

"Let Loose the Dogs of War"

Semper Fi

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh yeah.
We need some guys with Match Grade 50's too.
To lay down hella accurate anti-personel .50 fire from 1500-2000 yards off.

Barretts are good for the anti-material work.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Barrett 82A1 -- Check!
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:34:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Match Grade .50 for the anti personel fire-  I got one- Check

antiUSSA brings the Barrett- We'd need some sandrails for transportation (I ain't hauling my damn 50 on my back- damn thing is H-U-G-E)

We'd need some M60 guys. And some hella good rifleman to take care of the distance work.
We'd also need dynamic entry guys- (I'm sure we have some ex-Spec forces dudes, or SWAT guys here who could take care of that end of the field)

We'd need logistics guys who could get us in country and secure our gear once we got there.

We need intel guys to tell us where to go-
We'd need an entry strategy
an exit plan
a dynamic exit plan with our logistics guys in support in case things went to shit...

It would be a bitch.
We'd have to call Sandline Intl. to get everything n order, and I doubt anyone here could afford thier fee.

Hell. I'm waaaaaaay too out of shape to fight in a war like Afghanastan would be.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Heck, the construction industry is in a bit of a rut, and the Army does not seem to want a 45 year old retired Bradley mastergunner back, seems I have nothing better to do, where do I sign up? Hope ya'll don't mind but I think I will take my FAL.:) I will supply my own ammo, and it will not be FMJ.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I've got "stockpile" of mountaineering equipment.  I suppose I could throw an extra ice-axe and a couple of ice-tools into the kitty.

I wussed out on buying the 50.  I'm such a loser.  I'll just have to hurry on the M1A Super Match purchase or bring along the PSS in 300 Ultra.  I'll probably need to sell a couple of AR mags so I can hire a local to carry all my stuff.

Will any of you guys laugh if when the bullets start flying I scream like a little girl?
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Barretts are good for the anti-material work.
View Quote

anti-material??  Oh, you mean killin' camels.

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#26]
gunman LMFAO!! [:D]

Ammo) I was being sarcastic.
I was taking the same idealogys some people use to try and justify other races, and applying them to the terrorists.
One can't say "bomb the arabs becasue of the terrorists", yet on the flip side of the coin say "we must take all blacks as individuals" when they are responsible for so much bullshit- and kill more people every year than terrorists have.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#27]
this is hound....I will bring just my .22 stuff
--sneaking in the dark. pfft clear---and psyren of course.....she's good with blades....the wetworkx sneaky bunch reporting for duty sir....
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Count me in!  GB, am I off the hook now for wanting to kick their rag headed ass?  Seems you jumped all over me when I suggested the same thing about 9/12 or so!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Save me a seat and make room for my FAL!  I'm sick of listening to the tree hugger's whine, it's time for a repeat of Sherman's march to the sea, we'll start in Tajikistan, go through Afganistan then we get to choose West or South!

Hoo ah!

Ryan
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#30]
ILC stupid me. HE HE HE  deleting post.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#31]
How would the world react?  It would collectively shit itself at a group of armed Americans coming to fight the A-rabs.  It'd be the Spanish-American war all over again!  

And guys, you are putting way to much thought and planning into this.  Just grab your AR and 5 loaded 30s and let what happens happen. F*ck the Mountain equipment. That is the most exciting thing to do.  Plus....you know how easy it is to come across AKs in that part of the world?
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Time to break out those M-14's from the european warehouses. They are a little better suited for open desert warefare than the M-16's.
Of course, if the Air Jockeys do their job, there won't be anything left alive to shoot...

Rich
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
As for weapons... Barrett 82A1 ready to rock (Ed wouldnt miss this one), time to break out all those mags for my AI 308 and the ghillie suit... and time to go shopping for new toys...
View Quote

Uhh... wouldn't you stick out a little in a ghillie suit? They have no foliage!
The camels would mistake you for the first fresh veggies they had seen in weeks! [:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#35]
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do this. Anyone know where we can get some grenades?

I would have no problem ventilating with extreme prejudice any and all mother grabbers over there. It would not only give me a chance to get some live target practice, but it will do wonders for my anger management.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Gee, golly I wish I wasn't busy the weekend you guys are going.

Get some Goatboy - get a lot !!
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#37]
This post in under the "no shit" column.  The real bounty is One Billion Dollars.  (That's 1,000 million dollars.)
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:17:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The bounty is higher than that, the $15 million is just from our government... there's at least another 10-20 million from other governments to cash in on! And whoever bags him gets a free "I FUCKED UP BIN LADEN" Shirt!!! Everyone else gets, "I'M WITH THE GUY WHO FUCKED UP BIN LADEN"

I'm so pissed off by how we're still trying to be the "good guys" to the world and not just doing our business... it's time to open that can... our biggest problem isn't the enemy, it's ourselves...
View Quote

As long as the shirts have the AR15.com logo on them, I'm in [:O]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#39]
This deal is going to end up like Sodom Hisself and we'll be screwing with this guy (ben labotomy}for the next 50 years. We'll be watchin birthday flicks of him like Castro on CNN in 2050! Save your breath as we're a society of pansies now! "Save the june bugs" and "save the prarrie dogs" and "save the fvkin cockroaches" Sorry I've had a few this evening. Carry on guys!
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:39:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, it is a sure thing some sheep herder did not brew up Anthrax in the back of his tent... That crap came from Iraq.  We need to take care of that situation permanently, instead of wimping out as we did at the end of Desert Storm.

I Luv Carrots said "The only reason they act that way is due to socioeconomic reasons."

You are right, it is their religion/government (all the same over there) that has put them 1500 years behind the rest of the world.  These guys are poor even by African standards.

"I have this wonderful Afghan at my work who works hard, and isn't a terrorist."

Well, I would keep a careful eye on him anyway.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Count me out.  I got tired hiking a mile from the truck this morning looking for an unarmed deer.  Who gave me the slip!

But I am with you in spirit!  I don't get this "bomb 'em, then drop food on 'em" BS.  Make the civilians so fucking miserable they will get rid of the Taliban themselves.  Hell, I don't recall us dropping food to the Japanese and Germans.  Why?  Because THEY'RE THE FUCKING ENEMY that's why, not just the military.

Jeez, nowadays even when we're kicking ass we have to be wusses about it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:47:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

[b]I Luv Carrots said "The only reason [red]blacks[/red] act that way is due to socioeconomic reasons."[/b]

[b]"I have this wonderful [s]Afghan[/s] [red]black[/red]guy at my work who works hard, and isn't a terrorist."[/b]

Well, I would keep a careful eye on him anyway.
View Quote

I was drawing a paralell with associative logic.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:51:47 PM EDT
[#43]
.....if you guys let me come........ i'll bring my can of Xtra-WoopAss... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 5:12:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Count me out.  I got tired hiking a mile from the truck this morning looking for an unarmed deer.  Who gave me the slip!

But I am with you in spirit!  I don't get this "bomb 'em, then drop food on 'em" BS.  Make the civilians so fucking miserable they will get rid of the Taliban themselves.  Hell, I don't recall us dropping food to the Japanese and Germans.  Why?  Because THEY'RE THE FUCKING ENEMY that's why, not just the military.

Jeez, nowadays even when we're kicking ass we have to be wusses about it.
View Quote

I hear ya there, Chairborne Ranger.
I killed my buck, though.

"War is peace"
Orwell
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#46]
I say KILL them all and let Allah sort em out!

I'm in 100%

I'm tired of shooting paper, I want to kill some muslim bastards.

God Bless America.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#47]
My team and I are in. Get us in close and we'll take care of the house to house (hut to hut, whatever)clearing. Got one ex-SF, 4 very well trained cops ready to go. Got weapons, need someone to supply ammo.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Get our telemarketers in on this mission as well.
[url]http://members.sigecom.net/theclan/Taliban.html[/url]

The taliban are definately fucked now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 8:09:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm going with Breacher!!!

$25million dollars is a lot of money.

On a more serious side of things. Who the hell wants to warn them just start in palestine and melt everything to the Chinese boarder.  Hell our news media is blaming the Midwest for the frickin attacks. NBC from freepers. Don't know if the source is legit.  But this is bullshit. We are more American than anyone of those bastards.  

But we are really going to have some patience. After all it took 4 months for us to build up to 575,000 troops in Saudi.  We wouldn't have this problem if they hadn't mothballed the Maritime Merchant Marine fleet in the Late eighties.  And the saudi;s really piss me off. We should take our tank divisions to Kuwait and store them there. Instead of their ungrateful asses.  They are right up there with the French as far as I am concerned. Maybe worse.  I could go on and One. Wait until the Shit hits the fan before you can tell who your friends are.  

Ben

Lets just take over the oil fields and declare them a new nation. And see how they like chokin when all their money dries up and blows away.  For godsake they would have a fuckin dime if we hadn't developed those oil fields for them. They still be living like the fuckin backwards ass people they are.

Link Posted: 10/26/2001 9:27:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Glad to finally see the real Americans rise up and call for what needs to be done.
 Why waste men with ground operations? We got the nastiest sh*t that has ever fallen from the sky just waiting to be unleashed on these pigs who are ready to die anyway!!!
   Afghanistan would not be missed by this world or the next. Naive as I am. I was just informed that this sh*thole produces 70% of the worlds opium and that is their #1 cash crop.
   This place has NOTHING to offer this world. We have the knowledge to nuke this place in a way it would not affect the neighboring countries. Besides after we level this goat-f*cking paradise (no offense GoatBoy) I don't think we are going to hear too many people complaining.
  I was not around when the twins dropped in to say hello in Japan. Can anyone tell me the response from the rest of the world. Many people complaining?
  Check the wind - Tac Nuk'em - Tell Iraqi citizens to have Saddam & Co. ready for us to pick-up by the end of the week.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top