Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2001 12:03:16 PM EDT
I turned on the show last night and I heard a voice I haven't heard for over ten years. When they said the name Lindsey, I got on the net and looked up her last name. When it came up Richter I was so happy.

I went to Junior High and High School with her. Her personality is hard to forget. A couple of comments she made in class me squirm and I remember them vividly as if I just heard it.

It seem like her personality hasn't changed much at all. She is very open with things she says, not holding much back, even if it may be inappropriate.  She talked alot in math class so I overheard A LOT of things. I still remember making eye contact with her on several occasions. You know the kind. I was too shy back then and her outgoing personality kind of intimidating so I didn't make anything of it. I think she was just flirting.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
WOOHOO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top