Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2001 4:35:35 PM EDT
Both of you need to chill.
There isn't anything that could have been said that's worth leaving over-

Steyr: I know you said you aren't leaving; only cutting back posting- but still. The site would be at a loss if that is the case. Take it from me personally- the person how has been banned at least once from every single gun site on the web- that shit ebbs and flows with members and mods. Anti and I used to fight and flame and kick and scream and slap and whine and piss and moan and flame all the time.
Now we like each other. Don't let a misunderstanding cause you to leave a site that you like, and that likes you.
BTW- We are having Florida Defensive Carbine Club at the Sport Shooting Society this Saturday. Get yer ass up here.

Anti- Like I said. It's your call to jam as a mod. You are in a different boat, since you have the keys to the kingdom.
Don't make any decision in haste, though.
If you decide you are sick of headache of being a mod, and want to play in the dirt down here with the rest of us, hell. C'mon down. Were glad to have ya [:D]- Just make sure the decision you make today has conciquences you are willing to live with tommorow. You may enjoy this site better being a moderator. While there will always be people who won't like you as one (You know this has been me at times too), you have to make the decision that is best for you. Don't EVER! make a decision based on pressure from others. Even if everyone is against you, don't pay them no mind.

Both of you- This site will experience a loss if either of you leave, or limit yourselves in any capacity. Period, no exceptions.
Do whatever you have to do to make good with each other.

And just in case you forgot what's most importand, here's a little pic as a reminder

[img]http://www.firearmstactical.com/images/Wound%20Profiles/M855.jpg[/img]

[:D][:D][:D]

[size=4].223 BAYYBEEEE!!!!![/size=4]

L.M.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:39:07 PM EDT
[#1]
McUZI is now the AR15.com voice of reason???

Damn, the apocalypse must be upon us...[:D]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeez.........the end [i]really[/i] must be near!
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
You forgot to mention the second reason they should not leave McUzi,
[img]http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/images/People/waxman.jpg[/img]
[size=6]WAXMAN!!!!![/size=6]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

BTW- We are having Florida Defensive Carbine Club at the Sport Shooting Society this Saturday. Get yer ass up here.
View Quote

Uh, McUzi, that would be Sunday, 9:30 am.  Dont forget to set your clock back an hour on saturday.  Steyr, be there and bring lots of hardware [:D]

Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#5]
[:o]

Man. I'm glad you said something.
For some reason, I was thinking Saturday.

I'm shootin my new Bushy Bullpup.
You still bringin yer Garand?

(Feel lucky ya got it. It was one paycheck away from being mine [:p][;)])
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#6]
There are some real fiction writers on this board............
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

[?][?]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[:o]

Man. I'm glad you said something.
For some reason, I was thinking Saturday.

I'm shootin my new Bushy Bullpup.
You still bringin yer Garand?

(Feel lucky ya got it. It was one paycheck away from being mine [:p][;)])
View Quote

No problem, glad I caught it.  Heck yeah I'm bringing it--I'm gonna compete with it if all goes well.  Cant wait to see that bullpup--are you going to leave the NV scope on it??

BTW--thanks for pointing me to that garand--its a real cherry [:P]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[?][?]
View Quote
                                            See "the most stupid gun question" thread.......some insight as to part of the trouble........or not............[:)]..................Maybe it`s ME.....[grenade]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Nah. I took it off. The NV is only fer "specialty" applications [:D]

I topped it off with a Holosight that had been on my REM870.
I hope Joey opens up early, becasue I still have to sight it in b4 the match...
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:47:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I hope Joey opens up early, becasue I still have to sight it in b4 the match...
View Quote

He said he would be there at 8am.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top