Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2001 4:05:13 PM EDT

OK, as AR15.com has come to expect intelligent, well thought out, and thought provoking commentary from the Senior members on their ‘monumental’1000th post-

I apologize for having  to disappoint you all, and you will have to just put up with these random ramblings from whatever happens to be in the forefront of my brain tonight. I'm worn out, and don't have time for what I was going to post, as well as the "what I was going to post" isn't far enough along yet.

*RBAD, you owe me(and Russell) an email sometime, when you find the time…

*Go Chrome or Go Home. I’m actually proud to take credit for that pithy little saying…how lame is that?

*The Benelli M1S90 has really nice lines for a scattergun. My Bushmaster Dissapator is as ugly as sin, though. That’s right, UGLY. And so are all of y’all dissy’s too!

*When are this years I_Luv_Carrots awards due out? What am I going to be nominated for, BTW? [;D]

*If one more person tells me that the 9mm +P Hydrashok is an ineffective manstopper, they then will be forced to volunteer to be shot by one.

*Hey, I’m running Windows XP Pro right now-and was doing so 6 days before the official release. How ‘bout that…

*Invest in a decent sound card(Sound Blaster Live 4.1 for me) and some good speakers for your PC, all the high quality MP3’s your hard drive will hold, and put your stereo to shame. Really.

*Jerks who are in positions of authority have the potential to make greater jerks of themselves, at the cost of other people. Duh, right? Well it also hold true in the workplace as well as politics.

*Shawn Nealon of Cavalry Arms will go positively overboard ensuring that you are happy with your CAV-15.

*You know that thing where when you are out sick for two weeks from your place of business, and go back to work, and work all dang week catching up on the time you lost, and then when the big, BIG gunshow that only comes around every 60 days rolls around, you’re broke because they pay you NEXT week for this weeks work? Yeah, well, that sucks.

Oh, and there WAS going to be a very cool announcement in this 1000th post that would probably bring at least a smile to the faces of AR15.com members, but the preliminary stages of the project has been delayed, there will be no announcement. Oh well. You still get the exclusive when the time comes.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I missed my 1000th post post a few posts ago so I thought I would tack my post-1000th post post here.

What the hell is that in your picture? A dead deer?

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
[b]*If one more person tells me that the 9mm +P Hydrashok is an ineffective manstopper, they then will be forced to volunteer to be shot by one."[/b]

Agreed...like shot placement means nothing.

[b]*Hey, I’m running Windows XP Pro right now-and was doing so 6 days before the official release. How ‘bout that…[/b]

I'll stick with 2000 Advanced Server thank you..(want a copy?)

[b]*Invest in a decent sound card(Sound Blaster Live 4.1 for me) and some good speakers for your PC, all the high quality MP3’s your hard drive will hold, and put your stereo to shame. Really.[/b]

Agreed...and will add a decent video card makes all the diffence in the world.

Sgtar15
[img]http://www.tartarus.net/images/water/frog2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[b]*If one more person tells me that the 9mm +P Hydrashok is an ineffective manstopper, they then will be forced to volunteer to be shot by one."[/b]

Agreed...like shot placement means nothing.

[b]*Hey, I’m running Windows XP Pro right now-and was doing so 6 days before the official release. How ‘bout that…[/b]

I'll stick with 2000 Advanced Server thank you..(want a copy?)

[b]*Invest in a decent sound card(Sound Blaster Live 4.1 for me) and some good speakers for your PC, all the high quality MP3’s your hard drive will hold, and put your stereo to shame. Really.[/b]

Agreed...and will add a decent video card makes all the diffence in the world.

Sgtar15
[img]http://www.tartarus.net/images/water/frog2.gif[/img]
View Quote

Well, of course. ATI Rage Fury 128. Not a GeForce, but acceptable.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Here`s what the "fine members" said to me.........."you get the limp noodle award".............and "you`re not worth recognition, let alone any response"......that`s what I got for my 1000th post...........
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 5:26:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

the 9mm +P Hydrashok is an ineffective manstopper

Juggernaut
View Quote

I am tired of waiting so
quotes must be taken out
of context to facilitate
the testing process.
Would you like a blindfold???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top