BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I actually had this happen:

Me: Hello Steve, this is Eric, I won't be able to come in tonight.

Steve: How come?

Me: My Pit Bull ate something - and I don't know what it was, but I just took him out, and he has really bad diarrhea. If I leave him alone he might crap all over my apartment.

Steve: That's no excuse - you should come in to work.

Me: No excuse? Ok, I will drop him off at your place before I come in, or I will just bring him in with me. I hate cleaning up piles of dog shit, Steve.

Steve: .........

Me: Ok, see you tomorrow.

View Quote

Holy crap, this was my Monday, but I had to go to work.  Get home and diarhea up and down the hallway.  Bissel didn't to squat so had to rent a rug doctor.

I've had a really good week. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#2]
... Many years ago, when I was full of piss and vinegar I was once repremanded for horseplay.

The boss says, "One more time and you get three days off"!

... I says, I says "can I butt them up to a weekend"?

... I saw veins in his neck bulging.

My favorite line to get out of or get someone out of work:

"Yes Mr.(your bosses name here), I'm (your name here) neighbor. His doberman pincer is loose and is chasing the kids around the neighborhood. Could you let him know please?"
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Tell them you have projectile diarrhea and/or projectile vomiting. Usually works for me!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top