Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2001 4:56:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/25/2001 3:47:13 PM EDT by CHUCK6419]
The otherday a customer comes into the store and said his friend bought what he thought was a pre-ban at a gun show and it was a pre-ban upper built on a postban lower. I told him a few options And I told him I would put a post on here . Here's the options I told him... 1) anonymously call the ATF from a pay-phone and tell them the situation 2) Sue the heck out of Georia Mountain Productions and the dealer. 3) keep quiet and say nothing. don't even pull the gun out. Till the sunset in 2004 4) go outright to the ATF The problem with #'s 1 and 4 is admitting wrong to the government(for something that the constituion defends) #2 shows that you admit it in court. #3 is a big risk. I am open to many more suggestions!!! -Chuck
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:59:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/23/2001 4:54:25 PM EDT by I_Luv_Carrots]
I agree with option 3. Tell him to wait for the ban to sunset- In addition, reccomend he get on a thourough medication program of Depakote and Risperdol for psychotic episodes- since anyone who believes that is going to happen is living in god damn la-la land.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 5:04:48 PM EDT
Tell him that [img]http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/images/People/waxman.jpg[/img] [size=6]WAXMAN MADE ME DO IT!!!![/SIZE=6]
Top Top