Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2001 8:30:20 AM EDT
Got laid off.

I'll be checkin' the paper and internet for work and doing my best to take the load off my wife for all the things around the house.

Looks like I've got no excuse to let projects around the house slip anymore.

Not working sucks.  I'm already an insomniac, a single income aint gonna cut it for long.

On Saturday I picked up my USP 45 that I had put on layaway.  Even though I talked to my wife about it before I made the final payment, I feel kind of ashamed for doing it.

We're not hurtin' right now, and there's enough in savings to carry us for awhile, but that USP just don't feel as good in my hand as it did when I put the deposit down on it a couple of months ago.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:53:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at it this way.If it gets down to it .The H&K is just like money.Ecspecially with so many newbies buying the first.Some things are going to be hard to get and the USP is probally going to be one of them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#2]
It is hard buddy, but you will find something,
Ice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top