Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2001 9:06:30 PM EDT
What gives ??? I have seen several posts in several different threads that have just DISAPPEARED !!! one was mine posted in the "you have to fight in the army" thread and one of a button that said F$%K IRAN on it in the "have you seen this T-shirt" thread
So whats the deal, who is the mysterious post deleting PC police ??
At least have the stones to post your reasons.
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/shootout.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't know a reason was required...(teehee)

Anyway...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=62209[/url]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=63217[/url]

That'll be $5 please...

;)

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I didn't know a reason was required...(teehee)

Anyway...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=62209[/url]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=63217[/url]

That'll be $5 please...

;)

View Quote

Ummmm, what are you talking about ????  I know the threads are still there, As I stated in my post above it was the POSTS in the threads that have gone missing
And no, a reason is'nt required just expected. When someone has a problem with a post it should be brought to the attention of the poster and the members.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:39:51 PM EDT
[#3]
It's done so they don't have to delete the entire post if one reply is outside of their rules.

I believe thoughts and ideas are like birds, and should be allowed to soar freely, no matter what color the feathers...

But as far as the system in place round heah, deleting single replys as opposed to locking an otherwise good thread is about as fair as can be.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's done so they don't have to delete the entire post if one reply is outside of their rules.

I believe thoughts and ideas are like birds, and should be allowed to soar freely, no matter what color the feathers...

But as far as the system in place round heah, deleting single replys as opposed to locking an otherwise good thread is about as fair as can be.
View Quote

Well, the one that was mine in the "fight in the army" post, I was just running a little smack at Antitimmy. His post was something about how this topic was in a downward death spiral, so I just said....Are you bored again timmy ??? and added some of our available weeping,crying,whining smilies.
I guess timmy has some thin skin [;)]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, why don't you start a web site.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:02:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, why don't you start a web site.
View Quote

OH OUCH !!!! [BD][B)]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I had the F*ck Iran button post. But I keep having a problem with the photo hosting. The pic did show up, but later on I just had the [red]red X[/red], so I deleted the post, who wants to look at a [red]red X[/red]?[:D]

I'am still trying to figure out what the f*ck is up with "photopoint" and "webshots".[>:/]

When I correct the problem my post will return.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I know the threads are still there, As I stated in my post above it was the POSTS in the threads that have gone missing
View Quote

*refunds $5...thinks about pointing at time stamp to claim temporary lack of sleep...*

mmmmmm....crow!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top