Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2001 10:30:13 AM EDT
Has anybody used Guns-N-Stuff and if so---
1. Honest in the evaluation of products
2. Shipped when they said they would
3. Easy to deal with in regards to return items.

Thanks for the Help
Bill
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I posted on them a few days ago.  The response I got was to read the item descriptions really good.  Got a couple of positives and one negative.  I was looking at their 37mm M203.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:50:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I posted the same question a few days ago.  Got a couple of positive and one negative response.  Basically was told to read the descriptions well.  Was thinking of thier 37mm M203.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this FAC?
If so they are good at taking returns
I got my M16 kit from them today and it was better than expected.Finish worn,mechanicals good and bore excellent.
I will get another.I also got one from Tapco and they are comparable.Definitely not junk.
cpermd
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Has anybody used Guns-N-Stuff and if so---
1. Honest in the evaluation of products
2. Shipped when they said they would
3. Easy to deal with in regards to return items.

Thanks for the Help
Bill
View Quote

Returned two defective parts and never got squat back. Too little to make an issue of but never again.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I got their catalog today, and I was impressed!

Good prices for a catalog... but I had questions:

1.  Who makes this "FAC"???  $499 for an A2 AR is a pretty good deal for a newbies first rifle.

2.  They have Russian made AK rifles, look similar to a Vepr, for $299!!!  That is a deal.  Especially with new poly black furniture.  I am dying to know more about these.

3.  They are advertising the SAR2 for $249.  Great price... if they have them.

4.  They have the SA M7 AK variant from Arsenal.  This is touted as probably the finest AK for the money today.  At $499, they also have the best price I have seen on it.

5.  FAL L1A1's for $427!!!  WOW.

6.  They sell the DSA FAL for $800.  That's about the best price you can find.

7.  They are selling a "HAR" lower receiver???  For $89.  Who makes this??????

8.  They are selling an "HAR" .308, looks like an AR-10.  Wonder who makes this one too???

9.  Ok, they are selling an HK91/G3 kit for $200 (new barrel, new furniture) and an HK91/G3 receiver for $100.  Thats $300 out the door for an HK91 clone??????

10.  37MM Flare launchers for $149?  Really good price, wonder if they are crap?

11.  M4 uppers, with a CARRY handle, and B/C/H, for $450???  I can't beat that anywhere.  That's like getting a complete upper alone for $260

Anyone know anything about the above?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top