Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2001 6:44:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Where in Ohio do you shoot????  I live in Central Ohio and may be interested is shooting.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:13:35 AM EDT
[#3]
As soon as you figure out the indivival costs and print up the invitation, I'm in. Single or three gun. camping, hotel or the back of my truck. I'm in Dayton area, let me know if I can help with set-up  [:)>]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Depending on when you schedule it, I'm interested. The cost sounds good and driving to Lima isn't that far. As far as the type of match, I'd prefer a sort of IDPA type rifle match. Quite frankly I'd have to obtain a combat worthy shotgun to shoot a 3 gun match and money don't grow on trees for me.

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Probablly something I would do, but I would need to wait untill it closer to the date of the shoot to know for sure.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#7]
It sounds like fun, I NEED to GET OUT occasionally. I'm in Troy, Sabre's is only 50 minute for me up I-75. With nobody close doing IPSC this summer, I have been bored on sundays.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:14:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Count me in! I'm just 20 miles west of Dayton. I've got my own range here but I don't mind a little drive.

Everybody from Ohio should tell where they are, heck some of us might even know each other but not "know" it.

I used to belong to Miamisburg Sportsmans club and Middletown S.C. till I got my own range. I've probably shot right beside some of you.

Greg
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Count me in! I'm just 20 miles west of Dayton. I've got my own range here but I don't mind a little drive.

Everybody from Ohio should tell where they are, heck some of us might even know each other but not "know" it.

I used to belong to Miamisburg Sportsmans club and Middletown S.C. till I got my own range. I've probably shot right beside some of you.

Greg
View Quote

I'm in Dayton area, havent done much  range shooting since I've moved back from So Cal. I do most of my shooting at the farm and my hunt club's cabin in south east OH. I'm looking for a local range like Coltshooter's and local events like the one proposed by Maynard. Hell just count me in for all of it. [:)>]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm in Dayton area, havent done much  range shooting since I've moved back from So Cal. I do most of my shooting at the farm and my hunt club's cabin in south east OH. I'm looking for a local range like Coltshooter's and local events like the one proposed by Maynard. Hell just count me in for all of it.
View Quote

Where in the Dayton area? I have a place just north of Farmersville.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 3:43:11 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm about 5 mi west of the airport in Union/Englewood. [:)>]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 3:50:34 AM EDT
[#13]
I am originally from Eaton and my parents still live there. I live in downtown Cincy now (ugh) but would love to come shoot with other area AR owners.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 4:03:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 4:05:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Maynard,
 It's a damned small world!  If you have ever
attended one of Doty's shoots in Wapakoneta,
we've probably met!  I helped build the walls/
rooms for the shoot y'all had last Sunday at
the Sabres!!!  You can count on Scott, Chuck
Mike & myself being there, plus whoever else
we can round up.  

-kid
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 4:06:45 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm in Canton but depending the date, I'd be interested in coming and might be able to bring along a friend or two. Look for announcements for bulletfest around May or June up here in East Canton. Campy Bob puts on a sort of one day mini Knob Creek. We had over 100 shooters from several states including the staff of AR15.com. The shooting line runs about 150 yards long(no waiting) and is hot for an hour at a time(only break briefly to reset targets and for lunch). You can bring just about any target you are able to haul away. There was lots of great class 3 hardware available for everyone to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 4:16:22 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm up for it also.  Dayton resident, in Washington township..  Have been looking for a better range than the one at Spring Valley.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:24:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Exactly when and where is "Bulletfest" it sounds like alot of fun.   [:)>]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Bulletfest is in East Canton at the Mapleton gun club off SR44. Usually in June. Look for announcements staring in April. Campy Bob rents the range for the day, no charge to get in but the hat is passed to cover expenses. It's been put on three years in a row I think, and gets bigger every year. A lot of folks from this board show up. They came from Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Virginia and New York to name a few. Here's a link for some awsome video the guys from Michigan took this year.[url]http://www.geocities.com/msurog/pictures.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:45:24 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm in miamisburg, I mainly shoot at Spring Valley, but I'm kinda tired of that place.
Airborne!
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm over by youngstown but I might be able to swing over there. I definetly want to attend bulletfest next year. Just keep us up to date on the plans Maynard, I'm sure youll get some of us there.

Guncrazy223
-----------------------------------------
Some people are only alive because its ilegal to kill them.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Huntclub, my inlaws live in Potsdam, I cruise thru Union once in a while. If in neighborhood of Vandalia during the day, stop at the Toyota store and say HI! Mostly come from Troy in evenings.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Bulletfest is in East Canton at the Mapleton gun club off SR44. Usually in June. Look for announcements staring in April. Campy Bob rents the range for the day, no charge to get in but the hat is passed to cover expenses. It's been put on three years in a row I think, and gets bigger every year. A lot of folks from this board show up. They came from Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Virginia and New York to name a few. Here's a link for some awsome video the guys from Michigan took this year.[url]http://www.geocities.com/msurog/pictures.html[/url]
View Quote

I would be very interested in the Bulletfest next spring. I am about 45 min. away in Wayne County (Orrville) and this sounds like a blast.
Finnbear out
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm in Columbus.  I'll be up there in a heartbeat, just let me know when.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#25]
I am in east palistine just south of youngstown would be interested but have only shot dcm never combat
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm up in Huron county, probably not too very far from AnotherGene. Might take 2-3 hours to get there but that's OK.

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm in Grove City, just south of Columbus, and shoot at Deer Creek's public range occasionally, and belong to the Zanesville Rifle club, where I compete in service rifle matches when time permits. I'm all for an Ohio AR shoot, like I mentioned before, but I'm honestly not one to actually organize one, having been stung in the past. I'll keep watching here, however, if something actually starts to take shape, and have absolutely no problem with making a contribution to actually fund anything. Best to all, and Go Bucks!
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:21:56 PM EDT
[#29]
i'm in mason right by Kings Island, and i usally shoot in Tranquillity out in adams county when i want to be able to shoot with just my friends or at Middletown SC when i want a 200yd range for my 700's. I would be interested in a shoot like that.

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:38:30 PM EDT
[#30]
 I am also located in the sunny metropolis of Troy.
 If any of you guys ever see a Norfolk Southern locomotive going down the rail,wave, it could be me.
 Besides I shoot rude people.

SBR7_11, where do you shoot at? Do you shoot out at the fish and game club? We have a 350 yd range set up on private property out on Sayers Rd. that we use to practice High Power and precision rifle.
 Stop in Rapid Fire sometime and shoot the shyte, I am the one with the tattoos.

Chuck
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:00:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Downtown cincy here... keep posted on shoot plans, I'll put in for vacation...
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:02:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Downtown cincy here... keep posted on shoot plans, I'll put in for vacation...
View Quote

Another downtowner here!! West End actually... but not the projects [;)]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 7:14:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Columbus here, I'd enjoy getting together with my felow AR15.comers for a shoot.

But my tent isn't insulated so don't put this off till Dec.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Don't get out much anymore, used to go to Covington and knock groundhogs in the bean fields my brother in-law plants. Then sneak a few rounds at Miamisburg when I get that way.

Thinking about joining Troy Fish-Game, maybe 3-4 minutes aroud the corner, need to find out who to contact for membership. STUPID ME live in Troy 4yr now and not join. Used to go to Spring Valley when I lived at Kettering/Centerville line.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#35]
I've shot in Ohio before.  Cochocton County.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top