Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2001 6:44:06 PM EDT
Subject pretty  mcuh says it:

New to the area, g/f doesn't care for the extra boom from shooting indoors, so the target masters range in milpitas is out of the question (I also don't like their ridiculous "no head shots" policy when shooting sihlouettes (sp?) ).

Right now I just need a pistol range, but one with rifle ranges would be nice in the future.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 6:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]
There are actually gun ranges in San Jose, KA?
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:04:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about any ranges in the South Bay but I heard that there is one in Santa Clara.

If your willing to drive a little bit there is The San Leandro Pistol and Rifle Club in San Leandro off of 880. They have a 10-12 lane indoor range for pistol calibers and an outdoor handgun and rifle range. One of the only negative aspects is that you can only shoot SP or HP ammunition.

Alex
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#3]
There's one in Morgan Hill off the 101 off Cochrane exit, head towards the hills. Don't recall the name of the range though. Real nice one.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Santa Clara Field Sports Park off 101 and Bernal

[url]claraweb.co.santa-clara.ca.us/parks/prkpages/field.htm[/url]

9580 Malech Rd., San Jose, CA 95013
(408) 463-0652 (Pistol/ Rifle Range)

They have a 200 yard range open to the public on the 4th Sunday of every month. Other times the 200yd range is used by DCM/CMP clubs.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top