Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2001 3:11:11 PM EDT
I'm looking at a catalog that I recently liberated from my dad called Guns-N-Stuff.  It seems to be produced by a company called federal arms corp.  They have terribly low prices on stuff.  Lots of kits for building FAL's and the likes.  Anybody ever dealt with these ppl?
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a website for them? Post it if you do.   Thanks
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 3:25:49 PM EDT
[#2]
cant find them on the web, adress is
FAC Corp.
8035 Ranchers Road
Fridley MN  55432
763-780-8780
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 3:29:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm looking at a catalog that I recently liberated from my dad called Guns-N-Stuff.  It seems to be produced by a company called federal arms corp.  They have terribly low prices on stuff.  Lots of kits for building FAL's and the likes.  Anybody ever dealt with these ppl?
View Quote

Let me save you tons of time and money.

The cheap AR15s are Hesse. Possibly the worst AR15 ever made. You will miss the barn if you shoot at it.

The low price nick nacks are every bit as good as the merchandise in your finest dollar stores made by political prisioners in China.

The gun kits(FAL,G3,etc.)are from rifles that have had a full service life 10 years ago and have been chopped for parts. Read the fine print: barrel condition fair to poor. Sound like a barrel you want to put on a gun?

But don't worry they also sell NEW CNC barrels. They are almost spec.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a Glock 20 barrel conversion from 10mm to .40 cal.
It came in less than a week. It works like a charm too.
I faxed in my order.
I would buy from them again.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 11:04:30 PM EDT
[#6]
FAC is one of the better sellers. A lot of guys on FAL Files buy from there and people seem to be happy. I bought 2 STG58 kits from them and they were in excellent condition. I would buy there again.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 11:48:28 PM EDT
[#7]
[url]www.gunsnstuff.net[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top