Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2001 11:41:13 AM EDT
conversions, I would appreciate hearing about it.

The gun (I just put a small deposit down on it) is in nice shape.  Comes with one spare mag, and is currently in .380.

I will need to get a couple more spare mags (not a problem, as they can still be found in .380 relatively easily).  I would like to get a .22LR conversion if anyone knows of one cheaply enough, a .32 kit would be nice too, but not absolutely necessary.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:47:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
brouski--

I knew about the mags being the same, and the slide being the same in the .32/.380 and different in the .22.  I thought  the .22 was the hardest to find.  I will watch GA and the auction sites every once in a while when I have the cash in hand.  I am just hoping that if someone here spots one at a local shop/gunshow, or on another site (if HK Pro was up, I'd post there--maybe next month when I have  cash in hand).

The only thing that struck me as strange was that the rear site on the K3 (in the gun I am getting) looks kind of cheap--a' la' the Glock "adjustable" site.  Is yours that way?

The P7's are EXCELLENT guns.  I have a PSP along with 8 mags.  I am torn between getting another PSP in the future, or getting a P7 M13 (don't need the M8, as the mags are too similar to the PSP's).  (Before anyone gets too technical, I think the gun I have is a P7, not the PSP, but since everyone calls it the P7 PSP, that is what I do to differentiate from the M8's.)  I have a possible line on a M13 with 2 mags for $1k in about a month--but I do like the thin grip on the PSP.  

Thanks for the info.

AFARR
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top