Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#1]
At the last company I worked at, every birthday the receptionist came into my office and flashed me her boobs. Total hottie in a non-PC office! Perhaps MM can take care of you! ha ha
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 1:32:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Happy birthday Goat Boy how old are you in goat years?
Gary
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Bringing it back up so the night guys can get their shots in! [:D]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Happy Birthday, have some fun,
Thanks for running the site, [:D]
Ice
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Just wanted to stick my head in the door and say Happy Birthday, GoatBoy!   [bday] It sure was an "endless summer" with sports, business, and dating various "flavors" in the rainbow. But Miss Magnum still had all of them beat. [:P]

My school workload is a major time stealer and cuts into my favorite website.  Women and stealing time?  Do you really need an answer?! Damn!  If you can hack into the university computer and keep me on the dean's list while I slack off in school and camp out on AR15.com that would be cool!  Heh Heh Heh  [;)]

Hey, garandman the bible-thumping ultimate Kung-Fu fighter is not moderator anymore?  Geeee and all us kids in the neighborhood just started to franchise garandman fan clubs across the nation.  We are making mucho bucks from the sales!  Even McDonalds called us to see if they can start serving Mcgarandman burgers with bible verses on the wrapper.  Just playing with the guy.  [:D]

Maybe I can be the White lordtrader around campus and start saying...[u]Where are the Asian/Pacific Islander women? [/u] HaHa

Wow...I see two of my favorite smiley icons are now part of the Anim Legend.  
[peep]  and    [stick]  Woo hoo!!!   Double damn!!  I said it a number of times and I'll say it again, [size=3][red]This is the best damn site on the entire net![/red][/size=3]

Take care and have a nice one, GB!

[b]-RoadDog[/b]

[i]Message paid for by GoatBoy to increase his popularity.[/i]  [8D]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top