Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2001 4:33:52 PM EDT
I have been selling knives and ammunition at
flea markets and gun shows.
All I have been able to buy wholesale is the
Chinese and Pakistani knock offs and I would like to have some of the more up-scale products for people who request it.
I do have a Texas retail sales tax permit.
Where are the wholesalers?  Help!
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 8:55:14 PM EDT
[#1]
[?]
[?]
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 10:29:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I did a search for Dalton recently using a
search engine and found him.
I then found a lot of outhers using keyword knive.

Link Posted: 3/2/2001 12:02:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I buy mine from bud-k
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 4:15:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 4:37:31 AM EDT
[#5]
We've been dealing knives for awhile now. I had a great supplier, 2 miles away (wholesale only). Now, he's moved the knives down the road to another site, and no longer carries the better quality Taiwan knives I've been buying, just Chinese & Pakistani. N/G. We're hooking up with another guy, but it's mail order. The quality is better though, with more selection ($25 for a KaBar). We'll have a knife case load over at our site for Daytona Bike Week.

Kurt/KKF
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 6:05:34 AM EDT
[#6]
As always,thanks for the help.
Any e-mail addresses or contacts would be very
much appreciated.
[^]
still can't quite get the hang of these new smilies
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 6:55:19 AM EDT
[#7]
If you're in Texas talk with JL at CFI.  He's been very easy to deal with.  He hasn't required me to buy in volume.  Tell him Rick @ GizDog sent you.

You may also want to check out Blue Ridge Knives.  I think they are out of NC.  They can set up a merchant account over the phone if you fax them your merchant certificate.

Hope it helps.
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 3:37:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Try RSR Distributing, they are in the Dallas area.  They carry many brands like Benchmade and such.  Nice people easy to deal with.  Here is a link to their site.
[url]http://www.rsrwholesale.com/[/url]

CHZ
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 5:20:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 5:48:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Thank you, sir.[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top