Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2001 3:23:43 PM EDT
Just saw on the local news that he is "demanding proof that Bin Laden is responsible for the attacks." He stated that "the US government has lied before and cannot be trusted to be truthful about the source of the attacks."

I'm sure he then went on to talk about the peaceful Nation of Islam and then talked a bit about killing whitey.

I found this older statement on the NOI web site regarding the arrest of Jessie Jackass' wife back in June: "If the government and prison officials do not desire the wrath of Allah (God) to visit Puerto Rico, they would be wise not to persecute Mrs. Jackson for exercising her right to a peaceful protest." I think that sums up this group's attitude.

Good to know where all of your enemies are.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:51:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'VE GOT AN IDEA.LETS SEND ALL THOSE SYRIANS LOOKING TO LEARN HOW TO FLY IN OUR COUNTRY UP IN A COMMERCIAL JET WITH FARRAKHAN,HAND THEM A FLIGHT INSTRUCTION MANUAL(PRINTED IN JAPANESE),AND THEN SAY ADIOS MUTHA FU#$ERS AND BAIL OUT WITH A PARACHUTE.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 4:43:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#3]
As far as i'm concerned Louis Farrakhan and Jessie Jackson can go off and find the third man they need for there circle jerk because i'm not interested in D*MN thing either one has to say.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Calypso Louis and Jessie are 2 of the biggest race baiting racist scumbags in this country. Neither of them have any credibility at all. They are jokes.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#5]
>>>He stated that "the US government has lied before and cannot be trusted to be truthful about the source of the attacks."<<<

You mean unlike Waco, Ruby Ridge, the JFK murder, etc. etc. etc???

I am certainly no fan of Calypso Louie, but once you get past his initial rhetoric, you can agree with about 80% of what he says. He's against all forms of welfare & says black should rid themselves of drugs, alcohol & wasting themselves. He's also dying of rectal cancer, kinda ironic.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
 Louis F. keeps saying this racist, that racist, but actually he is the biggest racist there is. My 2 cents.
View Quote

That just about sums it up!   [beer]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:35:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Jessie Jackass, Rev. FaraCOON, and last but not least Rev. Sharpton makes up the three stooges from harlem. lets not forget other proud black men in history O.J. Stimpson, Marion Ferry, and Harold (I'm not a child molester) Washington.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Wait, wait, wait. We are not at war against all muslims, only the stupid ones.

Remind me, what faith is Mr. Farrakhan?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top