Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2001 2:44:34 PM EDT
...who were saying that you shouldn't let the military innoculate you against anthrax.
That it was too dangerous?
How much says they're all now hoarding Cipro?
Suckers.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Cipro is a common FDA approved antibiotic
with uses other than anthrax treatment.

I thought that the issue
was that the vaccine was
non approved.

Link Posted: 10/17/2001 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, true, true.
But who here wouldn't ,NOW ,take the said named scary vaccine?

Pulmonary anthrax is a 90% killer if you take the Cipro after noticing symptoms.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone up for takeing some Pyridostigmine Bromide USP 30 MG?  Nerve agent pre-treatment tablets, NSN 6505-01-178-7903.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember
the CWO from NBC
telling me that
he threw his
over the shoulder.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#5]
As for the anthrax vaccine,
that became mandatory after my EAS.

FDA approval means nothing these days
so I would have just walked the gauntlet
as usual.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#6]
The U.S. Government and the Armed Forces has a long history of causing long term health problems for our citizens and military personnel. There is the A-bomb tests, the experiments with syphylis, experiments with LSD, Agent Orange and who knows if we'll ever know the truth about the Gulf War Syndrom? Thats just to name a few off the top of my head. Major Murphy I hope you know better than to trust them to do what is best for you or do right by you and your family if you ever have the misfortune of being effected by something they did to you during your career. I'm not looking to get any vaccinations, I'm not living in fear. We are all going to die someday and I'm not in a panic about it. But I don't like the thought of being slowly murdered as a result of my service to my country.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:27:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Call me a fool, but I actually believe that the purpose of the anthrax vaccine that I received in the military was to help prevent me from getting infected with anthrax.
I  have yet to see a credible source that says that this vaccune is harmful.
YES some people have had reactions.
People have reactions to penicillin, too.

If the vaccine WAS some sort of evil government plot, what was the motivation behind this plot?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top