Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2001 9:11:39 AM EDT
I have a friend who lives in canada and I was wondering if anyone had any blueprints or DETAILED plans on how to convert a 5 round mag to a 30 round one. I was thinking about just welding or taping six 5 rounders together.
what do you guys think ??
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#1]
[;D]  you bad...
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#2]
[b]Rolling
on
the
floor
laughing
my
ass
off[/b]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:37:13 AM EDT
[#3]
IIRC,
The AR mags that they send up north are actualy ten rounds that they put pop rivets into to prevent them from holding 10 rounds. Seams to me that you could just pull out the rivets and you'd have 10 rounds. Then you would only have to weld 3 mags together instead of 6.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:42:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I need help finding a job for a friend in the US, he wants a preban rifle with flash suppresser, 4 position stock and 14.5 inch barrel but cant afford a pre-ban with inflated prices.
Also my friend in the US would like to buy a new sig semi auto rifle but the BATF banned it, any help there?
I also have a friend who wants to buy a CZ skorpion in semi auto, any ideas?
My other friend wants to put a folding stock on his robarm M96, any ideas?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL, The begining of crossboarder trading, 30 round magazines go north, banned rifles go south.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Armed Scientist:
LOL, The begining of crossboarder trading, 30 round magazines go north, banned rifles go south.
View Quote

Sounds like a job for NAFTA-man!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:14:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone know how to legally convert an Airsoft AR15 rifle into a fully automatice M16 rifle that shoots regular cartridges??  I don't want to actually do it I just want the plans.  FYI, I do have a class 3 license that I just made with Photo-Shop, so everything is legit.

Thank You

Sgtar15

This is an [b]Airsoft[/b] rifle, there are many like it, but this one [b]may or may not be[/b] mine.
[img]http://www.redstorm.com/images/m16_inv.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Scarecrow is now on the "missing" list...

[b]YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED![/b]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:56:15 PM EDT
[#9]
THANK YOU ANTIUSSA!!!!!  I was just about sick of his BS.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:11:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Scarecrow is now on the "missing" list...

[b]YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED![/b]
View Quote

A few months ago when Scarecrow posted his very first message (it was in the Build it Yourself forum), I couldn't believe his outright stupidity and flamed him.  Of course, several other members posted nasty notes calling me all sorts of bad names and criticizing me for being such a meanie to poor Scarecrow.

You're all singin' a different tune now, aren't ya?  [:D] It feels so good to be vindicated.  [:P]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Where can I find the blueprints to a tinfoil hat?

....post-ban of course!

Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks Anti WE as AMERICANS DO NOT NEED OR WANT THE BULLSHIT HE SPEWS I am sure he does not represent the majority of the canadians just an isolated idiot.[):)] pg
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Yes Anti, a wise choice indeed.  This site does not need that kind of attention.

PS.. But seriously, can anyone help me on that Airsoft question??

Sgtar15
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/viper.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Where can I find the blueprints to a tinfoil hat?

....post-ban of course!

View Quote

Try this - http://[url]http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html[/url]

And remember, shiny side out!!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks! (that site is too funny!)

From the site:

A small, but vocal, contingent even argues that tin is superior, but they are held by most to be the lunatic fringe of Foil Deflector Beanie science. I would advise people wishing to build a Deflector Beanie to stick with aluminum whenever possible since it is a proven technology.
View Quote

Plus, wasn't tin one of the features in the '94 crime bill that would make it an "assault beanie?"
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 5:22:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't go too hard on the guy.  Many Canuck gun owners are on a work to rule campaign in response to the Firearms Act.  Poor draftsmanship in our laws compounded by poor training and a near-total lack of precedent have rendered the Firearms Act a very difficult piece of legislation to administer - especially if we hold the feds to the rules.  If we must obey the law - and we must - so must they.

And everything he mentioned IS legal in Canada. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top