Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2001 8:23:53 PM EDT
I received my Swarovski scope today from SWFA and all I can say is SWEET! I have the ARMS 22 rings, but now all I need is a base to set down on my Remington 700 PSS. Would you guys go with a two piece or 1 piece base? I have looked at the Badgar Ordanance base which runs $135. NightForce sells a 2 piece that goes for $70 which is milled. What other brands would you look at?
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:36:50 PM EDT
Leupold Mark 4 bases 'n rings. I have some Swarovski 10x50 SLC binocs, and they are the finest I have ever seen, crisp and clear, and got me a couple deer I would not have spotted otherwise. Simply unreal image quality - the best, and all who look agree. Want the best image quality? Look no further.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:13:47 PM EDT
Ramblin, Are the MK4 bases a Picitinay (sp) setup?
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:27:12 PM EDT
Yes, and they have bases for the Rem 700. They are expensive. Shooting highpower here in GA, elsewhere, and at the Nationals, I have seen lots of USAMU/Marine/civilian shooters/snipers, the best in the world, in fact, using the MK IV rings and bases. The truly finicky and deadly accurate use a good click-style torque wrench to install/re-install them.
Top Top