Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2001 8:01:24 AM EDT
It's made by Point Blank ([url]http://www.pointblankarmor.com/interceptor.html[/url]) and it's supposed to be lighter but will stop a 9mm round. Any intel to share? Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:17:27 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
because i am curious too.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:30:57 AM EDT
[#2]
It's the same stuff my guys wear on guard duty (thanks, Osama). I personally haven't tried it. I'm army, so it aint just a Marine thing.

Only thing I have heard conclusively is that you got better neck support (for sleeping) with the old vest. Leave it to Joe...

Adam
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#3]
It seems a lot lighter than the old flak jacket, and it's got a bunch of straps on it like you could just hang your mag pouches and whatnot right on it and go without the LBV. Is that the intent?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top