Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/15/2001 3:43:46 PM EDT
Are any of the forums used specifically for sale/trading? I have something I'd like to trade and unless I am completely blind, none of the forums seemed right. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:46:30 PM EDT
Yes, a Trading Post forum is sorely needed. As an addicted horsetrader myself, I would really like to see something like this. BTW- What'cha tradin? [:D]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:48:04 PM EDT
You buy, sell or trade over in the Equip. Exchange - [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/index.html?board=3[/url]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:49:54 PM EDT
Or you just click on "Equipment Exchange" at the top of the page.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:51:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By I_Luv_Carrots: Yes, a Trading Post forum is sorely needed. As an addicted horsetrader myself, I would really like to see something like this. BTW- What'cha tradin? [:D]
View Quote
I've got a pre-ban mini14 that I'm looking to trade for an ar15 lower of some kind to get started building my first (yes, you read that correctly) ar.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:52:45 PM EDT
I'll trade ya an AR lower fer yer Mini. I'll even throw in a bunch of USGI mags too! [:D] What's your e-mail?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:56:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By I_Luv_Carrots: I'll trade ya an AR lower fer yer Mini. I'll even throw in a bunch of USGI mags too! [:D] What's your e-mail?
View Quote
Well cool ... you can reach me at brent_cray@hotmail.com. I'd be happy to trade pics and stuff. Let me know.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:59:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Agent-Orange:
Originally Posted By I_Luv_Carrots: I'll trade ya an AR lower fer yer Mini. I'll even throw in a bunch of USGI mags too! [:D] What's your e-mail?
View Quote
Well cool ... you can reach me at brent_cray@hotmail.com. I'd be happy to trade pics and stuff. Let me know.
View Quote
Whew !!! I sense a good ole' fashioned [sex] about to take place.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:04:42 PM EDT
Whew !!! I sense a good ole' fashioned [sex] about to take place.
View Quote
Heh ... Naw, it's cool. I'm not walking into this completely blind. Thanks for the heads up though.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:07:18 PM EDT
BTW- You got mail- Pics too. Both lowere are complete- Pay no mind to Spectre. I have plenty of refrences of sucessful transactions- and absolutley no bad transactions. He's just bitter becasue society doesn't accept homosexuals.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:11:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By I_Luv_Carrots: BTW- You got mail- Pics too. Both lowere are complete- Pay no mind to Spectre. I have plenty of refrences of sucessful transactions- and absolutley no bad transactions. He's just bitter becasue society doesn't accept homosexuals.
View Quote
Hmmmmm, I see, your able to post pics of "certain" things, just not of others. LOL I was just having a little "Mcuzi" style fun, so lighten up landon. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:16:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SPECTRE: Hmmmmm, I see, your able to post pics of "certain" things, just not of others. LOL I was just having a little "Mcuzi" style fun, so lighten up landon. [:D]
View Quote
I have an archive of pics of my hardware and the like that I had taken up to 2 weeks ago. My Mavica71 took a crap. It just "blinks". [:(] I'll get a new one soon enough.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:17:54 PM EDT
Top Top