Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Do it like Jimmy Hoffa, some cement shoes and right in to the East River.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:35:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
HA HA! I like the headline, heres mine:

"US Soldier wants to kill US Citizen who wants to kill US Soldiers in Afganistan"
[devil]

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#4]
"Dyson, who is unemployed, also backed terror lord Osama bin Laden, saying the chain of evidence against him is extremely thin.

"Osama bin Laden says he wasn't involved - that is enough for me," he said."

This guy is probably collecting unemployment.  Don't get me wrong guys, I love my country, but something is seriously, seriously wrong in America. Another sign of the times...
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:57:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Sad thing is that when someone serves him a good dose of "righteous indignation" that person will be the one getting arrested. It sure isn't right. The asshole is probably enjoying police protection now. But the police can't always be everywhere. Just when I start to mellow out I see this kinda bullshit. I'M PISSED!! Ship him and the others like him the F%CK OUT
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:11:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Someone should photoshop him into a target too.
View Quote

I have a target mock-up of this character in jpg format.  I have not been successful in past attempts to link to a photo.  Anybody who has been and would be willing to post the jpg file, give me an e-mail address and I will send it to you so it can posted for everybody.

[sniper]
[b]The Sniper
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#7]
The closet AR15.COM memeber should really go knock him on his wannabe ass
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.nypost.com/photos/web10150101.jpg[/img]

Dyson said he had heard many Muslims in Portland say they were prepared to join the jihad.
View Quote

I'm up for a trip to Portland. [frag] Let's charter some transport to Portland, ME and waste this traitor [kill] and for that matter these others he talks about. Let's see, he has weapons and has stated he wants to kill Americans that is sufficient for me to feel in fear. [;D]
View Quote

I don't know....some how I'm just not that terrified of an ugly motherf(_)cking 98lb Woody Allen lookalike.....I'll give him his sword and knife.....give me a bo staff just to make it 'even'.....

[}:)]

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Dude is ready some tasty pork chops !
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's a Dyson update:

Muslim Convert Receives Threats Over Comments Likening U.S. Air Strikes to Terrorism
By Clarke Canfield Associated Press Writer
Published: Oct 15, 2001

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) - An Islamic convert whose anti-American views were promulgated by a New York newspaper is getting attention of a different sort - dozens of telephone threats.
Isanu Dyson, 24, was profiled Monday on the front page of the New York Post. The headline: "TRAITOR."

Dyson said he would support a holy war against the United States because he considers U.S. attacks on Afghanistan an attack on Islam. He said he regards the air strikes as terrorist acts.

During an interview Monday in his Portland apartment, Dyson said he has spoken publicly because he wants "to speak the truth."

"If I can't go fight with my hands, I have my voice," he said as he sat on carpet, dressed in a loose-fitting white outfit, a dagger in his belt and a 3-foot sword by his side.

During the interview, Dyson's phone rang incessantly, and one person left an obscene message.

Dyson, who is unemployed and moved to Portland from San Diego last spring after marrying an area woman, said he converted three years ago. He said his wife left their apartment for safety reasons.

Before the terrorist attacks, Dyson drew the attention of authorities by trying to buy weapons at a local gun shop and applying for a job refueling airplanes at the Portland International Jetport, where two hijackers started their day on Sept. 11.

Portland Police Chief Michael Chitwood said the gun incident was referred to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Dyson's opinions are not shared by everyone in the Islamic community.

"Such inflammatory statements are a direct affront to the innocent victims of September 11th, their families, the local Muslim community and every peace-loving citizen in this great nation," the Islamic Society of Portland said in a statement Monday.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Update:

This worthless POS will be on Hannity and Colmes tonight FNC 9:00 PM EST.

This will give me great reason to yell at the tv tonite.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Let the ATF deal with him. they have their ways of making people wish they'd kept their mouths shut.

[pyro][flame]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#13]
That guy looks like a byproduct of a marriage between Woody Allen and Richard Gere.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 4:08:39 PM EDT
[#14]
The pathetic little bastard tried to buy an "assault" weapon and a handgun at a local gunshop but they wouldn't sell anything to him because he has a restraining order against him from an ex-wife (not to mention the way he looks).  He said he was just exercising his "4th" Admendment rights. - dumb shit!!!

Regardless what he says, his sentiments are not reflected by the majority of muslims in the Portland area.

Halloween night should be fun around his apartment. [;)]

Oh yeah...I almost forgot:

Isanu Dyson
247 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04101
ph# 207-871-1470

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#15]
This idiot reminds me of some of the kids I run into at work.  They've got "crip" tattooed on their knuckles and they're proud to say that they're a "gang-banger", but drop them into the middle of south-central L.A. and they'd last about thirty seconds.

The worst thing that you could do to this mental midget is give him what he wants.  The Al Qaeda boys would eat him for breakfast.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like the Muslim Mall Ninja, No?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top