Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2001 7:26:09 PM EDT
Why the fuck is Drew Moreberries or Barrymore hosting SNL?
Then the whore makes jokes about the WTC.

"Oh I was afraid to fly.. HAHAHAHAHAH yeah I was so afraid to FLY HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bunch of people died AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Here is my Husband Tom Green

::Tom Green in gas mask:::

"AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA Bunch of people died!! AHHHHAHAHAHA Lets all laugh at the people that died!!! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS FUNNY!! PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED WITH ANTHRAX!! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Fuckin' retards.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I shouldn't have a gun, but Tom Green should be on TV sucking on a goat's utters?[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:06:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Tasteless & brainless idiots....lets ship them to Afghanistan & see how funny they find it over there.  [pissed]

Morons!  "Hollywood" needs to back off on this stuff right now...it ain't funny.

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I watched TG a couple times. He's not funny. He licked his parents.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Exactly.

This whole terror shit needs to stay out of the entertainment business. It has NOTHING and I mean NOTHING to do with them. They need to shut their fucking mouths because it A: has nothing to do with them and B: Isn't helping any.

Do they realize MANY people died and MANY families are suffering right now? How many little kids don't have mothers or fathers anymore? And assholes on SNL think it's time that we can make light jokes about it... Oh it's been a month... lets start making funnies about the disasters. NO! What the fuck is wrong with them?!?!?

Make jokes, have fun, but don't fucking reference the disaster you stupid fucks!!! Make terrorist movies, who cares?! But making a reference about the WTC disaster and then laughing your ass off in the same breath?!?!

I thought I was the one that liked tasteless comedy. This crosses the line. And that's saying a lot since I think someone having shit poured on them is pretty damn funny.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:23:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a funny joke...why doesn't someone fill an envelope with baking soda and send it to  SNL's production team.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:28:06 PM EDT
[#6]
If you like funny stuff
why do you watch SNL?????

I think this is
the funniest
stuff on TV these days:

[url]http://www.usanetwork.com/movies/banzai/100501/[/url]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#7]
It was that Drew Barrymore bitch that wouldn't do Charlie's Angels if they used guns.  HELLO??  Fu&*#^ Charlie's Angels PACKED HEAT!!!

That movie sucked.  So does Drew.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:31:46 PM EDT
[#8]
To quote my Drunk Buddy Pete(thats an actual honorary title)"Drew has all the sex appeal of a rabid chihuahua with a bad yeast infection."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top