Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2001 5:05:23 AM EDT
I'm a cross over from AK-47.net...anyways I picked up my first AR yesterday it's the Camo Bushmaster XM17-E2S paid $725 an that came with 3 30rnd used GI mags.I wanted something that was a little more high-tec ...an AK with Lasers,Flashlights an optics don't look right in my opinion I'm sure people beg to differ but anyhoo this rifle is sweet can't wait to add all the goodies.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 5:24:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard.
Good choice on the Bushy.
Now go out and fire off a couple hundred
rounds for function check and get her sighted in.

Del [:)]

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 5:30:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I just saw one at a shop in my area and they look great. I have owned 3 Bushmasters and they worked good for me. Down to 2 shorty's that shoot terrific.
A word of caution, stay away from Wolf ammo and USA mags. Of all the ammo and mags I have used this pair was the most unreliable.
I have used Barnaul, the other Russian brand, and it has functioned flawlessly.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:09:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome!  You made a great choice with the Bushmaster.....that was my first AR as well.  They are great guns, and the camo is really cool looking to boot.  I have an AK as well, and love shooting it too, but find myself grabbing the AR's more often.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:40:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:58:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome aboard T-Wolf,I left AK.Net a couple months ago.This is a good site with some really good folks.Congrats on your new Bushy,as of yesterday I've replaced all of my AKs with ARs.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:16:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Excellent selection on rifle and site selection.  A man of culture and discernment.

Welcome!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 9:29:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Hello, just got my first AR a week ago, ordered an AKO red dot and forward mount, if you'd like to look at these go to Castle arms, might want to ask people about them as I have no time in with them, but the price kicked ass! If there good. I do like the looks of them. Configuration is nice.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:24:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome Aboard!!!
The only real goodies you need are more mags and more ammo.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome nice to have ya.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Now that's weird...usually the AK owners were former AR owners who got tired of the endless jams that they experienced with their AR15's..

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#11]
There goes the neighborhood.

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Aks are still numba 1 for me but I get tired of looking at an playing with the same "girls" all the time I needed something new to feel up an look at :)Besides anything that fires a bullet gets my attention.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top