Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2001 1:08:23 PM EDT
I perfer the ways of old. Like tying one to a plank and pouring milk on his bare stomach, a few days in the elements maggots hatch and begin to feed on his flesh.
Or
tie him up the same way but put a cage with no bottom on his stomach with a hungry rat inside, the site of seeing your own flesh being eaten OH MAN!
Lets here yours.
BALOO.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
its spelled "HEAR" stupid.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd keep posting repetitive topics over and over, nobody could stand that.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=59843
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

While we are on the subject, Who the hell Is USAMA? You might as well tack "Binlaudin" on the end while youre at it! The next time you walk by a newspaper box at least glance down at the headlines!
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Nail his nuts to a stump, light the stump on fire.  Hand him a dull knife and tell him he has a choice!
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:40:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I would force him to spell his name "Osama".
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually, I think maggots will only eat dead flesh
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

While we are on the subject, Who the hell Is USAMA? You might as well tack "Binlaudin" on the end while youre at it! The next time you walk by a newspaper box at least glance down at the headlines!
View Quote

Have you ever watched Fox News or seen the FBI's new 22 most wanted list.  Usama is spelled U-S-A-M-A both on Fox and by the FBI.  It can be spelled any way.

To answer your question:

1 finger at a time![devil]

(edited for formatting)
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#9]
The Spanish water torture with bamboo shoots under his finger nails just before we/I skinned and impaled him. [dracula]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#10]
We could just throw him in a max. security federal prison. Then, all of the regular crooks will ass-rape him whenever the guards don't feel like beating the crap out of him. I'm kinda evenly split between that and him being shot on sight. Then again, I think a hanging on the white house lawn would be nice too, as someone else suggested. Mabye we could force that arab TV network to carry it live, and play it over and over again all day long...

Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Have you ever watched Fox News or seen the FBI's new 22 most wanted list.  Usama is spelled U-S-A-M-A both on Fox and by the FBI.  It can be spelled any way.

To answer your question:

1 finger at a time![devil]

(edited for formatting)
View Quote

No Shit! My bad! (crawling back under rock now)
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:19:27 AM EDT
[#12]
I heard on paul harvey, make him have a sex change operation and send him back to afgan.
HA.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Actually, I think maggots will only eat dead flesh
View Quote

Actually, I think your both wrong... there needs to be rotting flesh to start with, and after the rotten is eaten, they continue to eat into the good flesh.  Maggots are use in a survival scenario to clean a rotting flesh wound, then cauterize with a red burning coal.

realist out
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:06:38 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd tie him upside down and make him look at the 9-11 WTC picture. Then, I would skin him alive, leave him out in the cold, pour salt all over his body for the first day.  On the second day, I will give him an alcohol bath, give him some water to make sure he stays alive.  Then I will grab my .22 and start shooting his nuts.  Let him bleed overnight.  Third day, I will empty a couple of mags off of my AR-15 and start shooting his legs and arms, don't wanna kill him yet, so again, let him bleed over night.  On the fourth day, I'd poke one of his eyeballs out and let him watch me smash it with a hammer.  I'd then grab a chainsaw and start cutting of his arms and legs. Grab the 12 gauge and use his body for target practice. Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Torture? Could'nt do it. How about a public hanging, like off of the Statue of Liberty!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:20:44 AM EDT
[#16]
The first thing that should be done to him once captured is shave him.  Beard, scalp, everything.  Make sure he is not hiding anything.  Take away his turban, give him a pulled pork sandwhich or BLT.  If he refuses to eat it, don't give him anything else until he does.  If he still doesn't, shove it up his a$$. In fact everything given to him should be a pork product.  If we keep his sorry a$$ alive to trial, the judge should be a woman, the prosecuting attorney should be a woman, his defending attorney should be a woman, in fact everything having to do with the trial should be women running it.  He'll hate that.  As far as letting the population in a prison have his way with him, it might not work since he probably already indulged.  Mental torture on this miserable piece of feces is the best bet.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#17]
First thing to do is duct tape his mouth.  His inability to rattle off BullS**t and anti-american statements will drive him nuts.

Then we torture him, one finger at a time on TV so his arab a**hole friends can see.

His mouth is to remain duct taped until he dies a very painful death.  Feed him anally until he dies. (For those not smarter than the average bear, that does not mean once a year).
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:46:26 PM EDT
[#18]
I would force him to have sex with those 75 virgins.. have you seen how ugly those women are???
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Pay-per-view cage match, with proceeds going to families of victims. Bin Laden against 6 liberated Afghan women armed with box cutters.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 3:16:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Day 1

Sodium Pentathol interview.

Blindfold, gag, ear protection, noseplugs & harness.

Helicopter ride, drop from 2 feet above ground.

Too early for food.  Beverage: diluted piss of syphilitic hog.

Another few helo rides until het gets used to it.

More helicopter rides, with bungee cords of varying lengths.

At signs of fatigue, a nice rest on a sunny anthill.

PM: Tie to stump in corral with horny donkey.

Entertainment:  Madonna videos (tape open eyes)

Lights Out: Sensory deprivation tank with piped in music alternating from heavy metal to the stupidest, most offensive commercials you can find.  Oops! that sensory deprivation is starting to not work so well.  Did someone trickle in some H2SO4?

Tomorrow: The doctor is in, as soon as the pigs have had a taste.  

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'd keep posting repetitive topics over and over, nobody could stand that.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=59843
View Quote

"
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#22]
"Spam Spam bacon/eggs and Spam..." [+]:D]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#23]
I would capture him alive and then bring him to the good old USA. I would take him to Trinidad Colorardo where they are famous for a complete sex change. After he was changed into a women I would send him back to Afaganastan. And tell the Taliban he she is..  
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Sit him in the same room as Schumer, Klinton and Feinstein
Oh yeah, and Sarah Brady
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 3:50:19 AM EDT
[#25]
This is easy:

Convict him and then send him to the county jail at Point Barrow, Alaska with only one blanket and then feed him nothing but water and Spam!!!

Merlin
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 4:26:45 AM EDT
[#26]
First take 2 steel bed spring frames, take out the supportive structure for the springs on one side of each and replace with razor wire in the same manner, place the now naked UBL in -between the frames.

Step 2. Take 3 1200 amp Semi-truck batteries and a set of jumpercables and attach to batteries and take the other end and attach salt-water soaked sponges in the jaws. Jolt at will. UBL's flailing around at being jolted will cause him to bounce and will on the frames lined with razor wire cutting him to ribbons. In-between jolts hose down with lemon juice, pay special attention to the genitals.

Spread raw pork and pigs blood on him for extra humiliation.

I would elaberate more but I have to get to work.

BrenLover
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 6:47:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#28]
I have heard of using maggots and leaches. Funny how quack rememdies of the middle ages made a usefull comeback.
BrenLover
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Sit him in the same room as Schumer, Klinton and Feinstein
Oh yeah, and Sarah Brady
View Quote

Add Boxer and Waxman.

With this combo it would be real hard to resist dropping a couple of grenades into the room.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#30]
First send him to prison where he will hopefully be someones girlfriend then put him in front of a firing squad.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Force him to live with rosie o raghead.....
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Bury him up to his neck, pour honey all over him, then let the fire ants take over.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:49:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Give him a sex change operation, paint his toenails and fingers real pretty, tie a pig to his ass and parachute him back to the Taliban.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 3:39:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Dunno if this has been covered, as I have no time to read them all, but get this....

I am not demented but read on...

First off, catch him, then bring him to a large football stadium, sell tickets, the proceeds go to the WTC families, then through a seleted ballot process allow certain family members to go at it with him bare hands, and rip him limb from limb, and then... feed whats left of him to starving pigs, and send the pigshit to Mulla Omar!

OR..... Tie him up, and just have a Gerber multiplier and a small swiss army knife. Bit by bit cut him up, and then feed whats left to the pigs!

Only kidding, but I personally prefer vapourisation. Solid to gas in a mega-second! courtesy of a 1000kg HE smart bomb!  Doit. do it now!

Cheers and beers,
1feral1
Sydney
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top